Day 9 help

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Cypherkitty, 22 February 2014.

1. Cypherkitty

Cypherkitty Well-Known Member

I dont know what's come over me today. Im not hungry as such.... but I really really want normal food. I just want some chicken or some ham or some mushooms.... its sending me nuts this morning whats going on

2. LibraLite

LibraLite Well-Known Member

Hey Cypher,

Day 9, well done you! How are you feeling now? I'm sure you have tried distracting yourself etc. I did the exante diet last summer and am doing it again now (After putting my weight back on!) I remember having days when I wasnt really hungry but just wanted food, real honest to god food! And it would get me really frustrated and upset, thankfully it never used to last long :)

Just remember the diet is not forever, we can taste that food again! Just in smaller portions, alter our eating habits etc... I am only on Day 2, and have laughed, cried, tantrumed, but gonna push through.

Good luck :)
  3. Cypherkitty

Im feeling better now.

It was this morning that I felt like I could eat mcdonalds out of stock. I dont know its strange.

I was hoping the need for food would go away..... but it hasnt :(

Im sure this is just a phase though. I have been very good and stayed 100% I feel that if Im not it would be so easy to fall off the wagon as the nibbles grow to bites, and then grow to full plates of food. I dont think I could give in as it would just be the end of it
  4. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

Stick with it! It's just the little devil on your shoulder whispering into your ear :)
    Like Libra says, just think of how much you'll be able to enjoy food AFTER you're down to your goal weight. Having been on Exante, I know I'll forever manage my portion sizes because I won't want to do Exante again!
  5. MissMia

MissMia Well-Known Member

I've been like that today, not hungry but wanting normal food. And I'm only on day 4! Can't even imagine day 9!but well done for not cracking! X
  6. Cypherkitty

Thanks girlies.

I just want one small meal of normal food. I still havent had my last sachet for tonight. But I would give anything for a little chicken and some salad :( the mind does such silly things to you
  7. MissMia

MissMia Well-Known Member

Focus on your goal hun! U can do it! X
  8. Cypherkitty

I know I have, I think it might be the fact that I have been really lax with drinking my water. I have barely drunk anything today. :d'oh: Im sure that probably doesnt help