Day 9 of Sole Source!!!!

Day 9 of soul source and im absolutely buzzing!!! i weighed in on tuesday and had lost 8lbs and 1 inch off my waist! So i am very happy!!! How did everyone else do in their first week?

Well done!! That's fab! Xx

Hi Guys - you are all doing amazingly well - well done! I am on day 4 and had a peak at the scales and no loss yet so a bit disheartened. Did LL years ago and by this time I was about 7 lbs down. I am taking 2 x water flavourings and 2 x vegetable drinks per day (my CDC said this was ok) but I think this might be the prob. Am cutting them out today and see how it goes. Well done again - I weigh in next Tuesday.... Karen

Well done girlys! Keeep it up :)
Blue Moon
Dont worry sweet just keeep it up, it works different for everyone, maybe if you cut it down to 3 and just see how that goes, but do what is best for you!!!

RoseyMichele said:
Day 9 of soul source and im absolutely buzzing!!! i weighed in on tuesday and had lost 8lbs and 1 inch off my waist! So i am very happy!!! How did everyone else do in their first week?

That is amazing!!!!

Lost same on my first week and now 20 pounds off in total. Keep at it and it will be great! Keep us updated

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back