Step 1 Sole Source day 9 starting to struggle

jenboo

So I have gone from being superwoman and loving this to really struggling and flagging . I feel tired hungry and sad lol. I am hoping this will pass and is normal. Has anybody else felt this around day 9. ?? X

It could be TOTM lurking? Also if you are drinking a lot of caffeine, this made me feel in a slump more that I care to remember..

Drink a couple of glasses of water and if you can do some walking and see how you feel. It is normal to have low energy days here and there.

I, too, have a bit of a slump in week two. I never experienced the headaches etc that people reported in week one, so I always thought I was super lucky, but week two would wipe me out! It'll get better so, in the words of Dory, "just keep swimming". Make sure you get plenty of sleep and within a couple of days you'll start to feel that ketosis high again. :)

Thanks ! Totm is well and truly arrived ten days early unfortunately so this explains a lot haha feeling slightly better today although extremely hungry xx

Does this plan have issues with your time of the month, 4 days late which is unusual but most defo not pregnant !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It can do, because fat stores often contain oestrogen. So as they get burned up the oestrogen gets released. Weird I know. But it's a known issue.

Back