Day by day - new to atkins, comments V welcome

Hi Lou, great to hear its all going well.....I agree so so hard to keep off the crisps especially when there is a cupboard full of them.

Morning Lou, how are you today?

Hi all, wow Work has been super super busy and it may be me but it seems every man and his dog have brought some kind of bun's cake or flapjak into the office this week.. BUT i haven't touched 1.. Nope !!

If i am honest though my eating could be better, i have had to skip breakfast a few times which i know with atkins u have to have either 3 good meals or 6 little ens, and i am not as organised this week with snack, not that i have had any non atkins food i just haven't had any..

anyway due to the large loss last week i would be happy with anything that wasn't a gain this week ! I'm loving the diet and really dont feel like it is taking over my life like previus ones have done.

Hope everyone is well and thanks for the encouragment xx

Hi Lou

well done on the cake resisting!!! yay!

this diet doesnt feel like a diet does it?! im amazed that how happy i am on it! not miserable like usually am on a diet!!!

hope you have a nice weekend sweet! xxxx

Aw you too hun, I just read your egg mayo post OMFG i'm gonna be in egg mayo heaven this weekend lol..

I feel weird i have resisted everything and it is not praying on my mind at all.. I think it's cos you can't make an excuse.. "i'll have this now and have a small tea" (which i never did lol )

I honestly will not mind consistant very low losses at Unlike SW/WW h where i usually gave up after a gain or a sts

all i am enjoying it my BF no longer thinks i am a fruit loop and i feel normal when eating out ! Where has Atkins been all my life?? LOL

Food for today
Breakfast - Missed (oops)
Lunch - 1/2 chicken breast 1/2 steak with leafy salad
Tea - will be Sausages, lettuce I think the sausages are 0.9g for 1 so i should be ok with them I'll prob through some mushrooms in there too..

Morning all, after giving into the wine last night i had a sneek peek this morning and have only lost 1lb so far (wi on wednesday) so now going to drink my weight in water until then.. still a 1lb is a 1lb so i'm not going off the rails like i would do normally .. anyone got any tips for an extra good rest of week..

think i'll check out some diaries to make sure i'm eating the right stuff

also... another question..

I seem to be frying alot of my foods ( cos it's easier and tastes nicer) but is this the wrong way to do it? i just wondered if i was having too much fried foods??

Hi Lou,
I too have missed a few breakfasts this week including this morning so also hoping it will be okay, but as you say I don't mind what I lose this week as long as its something, as I'm also really enjoying this diet and as you say it doesn't interfere with your life.

You have hit the wine and I have hit the Coke zero, one of which was with rum! Its amazing I haven't had a crisp for two weeks or a cake, biscuit, chocolate etc and it hasn't worried me but cannot totally give up the Coke Zero shows you how addicted I am.

Hope it all goes well for the rest of your week before weigh in .
Have a lovely weekend x

Hi Lou

How are you? O well the wine has been drunk now :) no point worrying about it! And like you said ur still down 1lb! A loss is a loss whether small or big! And even if you lose 1lb this week then that's half a stone in two weeks! Amazing

Anyways hope you having a good weekend, I haven't had egg Mayo today and actually craving it! Uh oh! Yummmmmmmm *drools* hehe ;)

Xxxxx

hi all, have had a good day today, and thanks for the comments...

yesterday tho was another story.. i went to the seaside... i resisted ice cream. waffles, fish and chips then i gave in and had some scampi Boooooooooo.

ah well it could have been alot worse i suppose

Hi Lou

Just posted on my diary the quiche recipe! Don't worry about the scampish like u said could of been worse :) better than it normally would have been!

Had egg Mayo AGAIN today! Haha amazing! :)

Xxxx

thanks hun i'll pop over have check it out now.. oh yeah egg mayo i constanly have eggs on the boil these days.. never realised just how much i loved em..x

Food today has been

B - 2 x 97% sausage (1g), 2x bacon, 2x egg mushrooms

L - 2 hard boiled eggs ( wasn't hungry after my large brekkie)

T - King prawn cooked with chilli and garlic with pepperoni, lettuce(lots) cucumber and spring onion.

Snack - for some reason i fancied a cheese and ham toastie.. so had a slice of ham and a slice of cheese warmed up lol.. was actually nice at his the spot..

how many eggs does everyone eat? i am finding they are the easiest thing to have preprepared.. egg mayo or just hard boiled but can we have too many.. as i usually have fried egg on a morning?

Morning Lou ... Sounds like its going well... I probably have no more than 6 a week - but that might be too many as I'm not really sure... Enjoy the week xx

uh oh no more than 6 a week. . . i can have that in three days!!! lol! :S how many are you having Lou?! i usually have eggs for brekkie and them sometimes egg mayo for lunch too!! worried now!! xxx

poo on a stick i am having waaay more than that.. i have either 1 or 2 for brekkie, then maybe another 2 during the day for mayo, hard boiled etc.. I think i'll ask the question on main board .. BUM xx

Morning Lou, I don't think there is a limit to how many eggs you can eat, not in the original book anyway.

ah thanks Jim, i would be gutted if there was as i am loving them lol.. my weight loss has slowed this week ( had a sneek peek) but all in the right direction and a little slip up so fingers crossed it's not the eggs..x

oooo thanks Jim! knew you would have a comment about the eggs :)! yay no limit, i can have them for brekkie still! xxx

Back