Day by day - new to atkins, comments V welcome

I have enjoyed your diary Lou - lots of questions I have been asking (I am on day 5) have been answered. Like you I have been on WW for a few months and used to scraping every last bit of fat off everything, cooking with one cal etc etc .. it is hard (but easy because I am afraid I ain't no Jack Sprat - got me here in the first place!!) I ate so much pork cracking yesterday I felt disgusted with myself ... but hey, if it works it works! :) Keep going and ill keep up with your diary xx

Aw thanks. Hun glad my ramblings are helping you I'm loving Atkins so much I'm not even worrying about a small loss its a way of life I feel better and don't have to blooming count anything other than a few carbs lol x

Lou i agree!! actually just wrote this as well!! im as happy as i can remember obviously i want to lose the weight but i dont care how long it takes me, not fretting over the scales!! im just enjoying eating and its improved everything, myself and the way i feel, socilising (i actually can now!) and my skin has cleared up AND im not ILL! when i was on vlcd i was miserable, had spots, terrible mood swings, HUNGRY and always had a cold or sore throat!! goes to show how good veggies are for you :) xxx

ya can't beat a good egg :D
so many things to do with them,and all tasty too.

Hi, I've noticed my skin is feeling a lot better too which amazes me wih all this fat I'm eating!!
But the evidence is there!

Just Do It - Agree completely!!! my complexion is soooo nice now (not in a big headed way lol) but whereas when on vlcd i had loads of spots and dry patches!! Atkins is good for the waist line, skin complexion AND your taste buds :) hehexxx

Hi all just been for a walk round the park complete with aime chicken and a boiled egg Yey

Day before d day

Well it is weigh in day tomorrow.. and for once in my dieting life i have not starved myself the day before lol..

B = 2 Bacon, 2 Egg Mushrooms
L = Chicken 1/4 (was full from brekkie)
D = Belly pork with cabbage mushroom and chorizo

so whatever the dreaded scales say tomorrow i really am happy.. the reasons for this....

1. i was a massive bread lover like i could scoff a baguette easy peasy.. since i stopped all carbs (the hard stuff) bread and pasta potato's etc, i dont feel bloated, i dont feel my tummy hard and rotten at all.
2. i think the years of heavy carbs have given my apple shaped figure it's ammunition for muffin tops lol.. i know i have only lost 6lb so far but the no bloating and feeling better is actually making my clothes fit better AND the cherry on top... BF has eaten his words..

he has just said i look like i have lost weight already as in my clothes dont look as tight and my belly isnt as large (hmm nice words Mr)

all in all whatever the result tomorrow i know i'll be back here and can't see a reason why atkins can't be the way of life.. I mean come on.. have u seen our menu's LOL:flirt2:

Good luck with the WI and even better that your BF is being more supportive:D

Morning, yes I'm looking forward to the WI :)

Morning all.. well i have lost 2.5lb.. i am sososososos happy with that I have not starved myself at all before weigh in and feel it's a True loss IYKWIM..

Yey Atkins ROCKS xxx

Morning Lou, that's good to hear love, well done ;)

Hi Lou!!

well done!!!! :D had to LOL at the comment you bf made! bless them they mean well but sometimes dont have a way with words do they lol! but yay 2.5lbs off!! this eating malarky works!

xxx

Thanks guy's i am pleased.. although so so busy at work today i have missed my brekkie !! Grrr A nice lu nch though

Steak and chicken with salad from the local deli YUM

Thanks hun xx

ooo your lunch sounds delish!!! xxx

Back