Day by day - new to atkins, comments V welcome

Morning Lou... Well done for resisting the carbs! I've been doing this for 10 months and still don't get it completely! Lol xxx

Hi all, I have been good today i have eaten loads of green (jim ;-) )

No breakfast as we were up and out early

Shared half a chicken with salad with lil lad,
And for tea i made a Roast Gammon with mushrooms and loads of leafy salad oh and plenty of water..

I am not expecting a good result on wednesday as i totally fell of the wagon on saturday !!! had a massive argument with OH and we made up over a KFC. !! infact it has given me a dodgy tummy so that'll serve me right !!

aww Lou.
you will get there,it's the changing habits of a life time,that
do take time.
)))))))huggies(((((((

Oh no!!! Hold that feeling and come back to it when you weaken... Hope you feel ok now Lou? Xxx

Hi Lou, sorry you had a tough weekend but well done getting back into it!

Hi Lou, I had a weekend like yours two weekends ago and just couldn't resist the chips that came with my food, don't let it worry you and well done on getting back into it. xx

Hi Lou,
Keep going! I wrote a long reply yesterday about how I had gone off the rails but still lost and list the whole post! Again... Drat wifi.

Have a good day. X

Morning Lou... Hope it's going ok? Xx

Morning Lou, made up over a KFC, that made me laugh, sorry :D

Hi all Dont worry i have not packed in LOL.. NEVER !! However after my Poor poor abilities for staying on track.. And BTW they are so so so right once you have 1 carb fest it's like starting all over again with the cravings Grrrr

Anyway I stayed the same this week !! Boooo. But unlike previous attemps i am just seeing it as a blip.

Onwards .... This is a long journey there are bound to be a few bumps in the road ! xx

Hi Lou, great attitude :) and you're so right it is only a blip and well done for getting right back into it. x

Hi all Yesterday was a good day !

B - Coffee (black)
Lunch - Chicken salad from subway (7 carbs !!!!!! )
Dinner - Roast chicken with Leafy salad

Loads of water ! yey

Thurs

Today so far / Planned in

B - Coffee :-(
L:- King prawn leafy salad ( about to walk over to asda)
Dinner - belly pork with leafy salad YUMMY

I have a hair app tonight so wont be having my tea till late Anything i can grab from asda to nibble on later?? xx

oooo food is sounding yummy!!

right my fav grabbies atm are: Pub Classic Pork Crunch (or any pork crunch as apposed to pork scratchings! these are lighter and yummier) mattersons fridge raiders - roast chicken, tikka or southern fried are all good low carb ones! or grab some cooked chicken or that extra crispy cooked bacon or something like that?! oooo or babybel cheddar!xxxx

Thank hun I got sime

OK ill try again lol

Got some chicken. For later and this is my lunch wow it is bloody lovely yum

ForumRunner_20120322_130546.jpg

Morning - that looks yum:)

Morning Lou, that looks yum.

Emma, some of those pork crunches are quite carby love.

Hi Jim, not these ones. 0.9carbs for 100g and the bags are only 30g!!! :D dont you worry i checked the carbies! xxx

Morning Lou xxx

Back