• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day five all going well.

Hello to all things are doing ok here so far, hot sunny morning down here in Torbay quiet pleased with myself since I comfort ate on day 2 seem to be more focused now pluse the wedding on July the 4th so hope I drop a stone by then:). Will catch you all later hope you all have a great day hugs and cuddles to all.
DIANA.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done on getting through the first few days and all the best with the rest of your LT journey xx

Hey Donna

Lucky you having heat, its sunny but it aint warm in Dublin :gen125:
well done on getting to day 5, some days are tough but once you have a routine the weeks fly by!!!

Wow Day 5 already, thats flown, asn't it?

Wanted to ask I dont get hungry first thing in the morning so dont have first shake till about 10-30 to 11-00am is this okthen have one about 5-00 and last about 8-00, hope this is ok ?

I was still losing weight when I was having my shakes at similar times. At the moment I am having my first shake about 8:30 on my way to work, my flapjack about 1pm and my evening shake about 6ish. If I feel peckish in the evening then I have a black coffee.

Well done for getting through the first 5 days and good luck with losing for the wedding.

x