Day five all going well.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by DIANAGRACE, 11 June 2008 Social URL.

1. DIANAGRACE

DIANAGRACE Full Member

Hello to all things are doing ok here so far, hot sunny morning down here in Torbay quiet pleased with myself since I comfort ate on day 2 seem to be more focused now pluse the wedding on July the 4th so hope I drop a stone by then:). Will catch you all later hope you all have a great day hugs and cuddles to all.
    DIANA.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    well done on getting through the first few days and all the best with the rest of your LT journey xx

4. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Hey Donna

Lucky you having heat, its sunny but it aint warm in Dublin :gen125:
    well done on getting to day 5, some days are tough but once you have a routine the weeks fly by!!!

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Wow Day 5 already, thats flown, asn't it?

6. DIANAGRACE

DIANAGRACE Full Member

Wanted to ask I dont get hungry first thing in the morning so dont have first shake till about 10-30 to 11-00am is this okthen have one about 5-00 and last about 8-00, hope this is ok ?

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was still losing weight when I was having my shakes at similar times. At the moment I am having my first shake about 8:30 on my way to work, my flapjack about 1pm and my evening shake about 6ish. If I feel peckish in the evening then I have a black coffee.

Well done for getting through the first 5 days and good luck with losing for the wedding.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.