Day five ive made it

Missy_mint

Well got my bar and dr pepper zero left for an hours time as not long has my third pack and some grilled asparagus yummy :) just got a face mask on with the OH lol and going to shower and get into bed and wait for the last mr selfridge. Feeling lots better today OH is a total fitness fanatic and has some super scales which cost him £200 they are pretty awesome though they measure the fat around your organs, tell you what metobolic age you are and how much bone mass, muscle mass and how much of you is fat etc well my weigh in Tuesday revealed I had a high fat and muscle body shape and was something like 43% fat (oopsie) and scarily my metobolic age was forty years old the reason this isn't good is because I'm 25 so looking forward to Tuesday evening to see what's changed. I did have a sneaky go this afternoon and said I was down on the weight side. Think the other bits I will need to work once I've finished on slim and save but definitely need to work on my age. Sorry to waffle on just think this place is great to share my thoughts ?

well done, you are doing really well, oh I find having a bar in an evening a life saver, I don't know how I would get through at the mo without my S&S truffa bar! I'm like a drug addict getting my fix each night everytime I have it! Em

Just tried for the first time even though done slim and save before the yogurt coated muesli bar and it's amazing!!! My fav was lemon one but now it's the muesli and typical got a months worth order and only had ordered one of those bring on next month!!

Well done your doing fab, before this I tried herbalife and they had those scales and apparently my metabolic age was 50 lol I'm only 31, 30 at the time. Not good! I think the only thing I wasn't bad on was my fat around my organs, vistrol fat or something like that x

Yeah it's visceral fat mine is 7 anything under 12 is good but mine could be a lot better bearing in mind my age when I get to my goal which currently is 11 and half where I was last time (prob move it once I get there) I want to start being active and work on the results :)

Well done!
I wish I had such super scales - I would love to know my metabolic age. I may have to treat myself to some in the future - when I am closer to goal and exercise becomes more of a focus! My current scales do measure body fat percentage but I am completely ignoring that at the moment (will be 40%+!).

They can be a tad depressing as I know I've lost weight this first week and weigh in tomorrow but had a sneaky weigh in Sunday and my fat had increased and muscle mass decreased lol hoping its just a water thing :) hopefully metabolic age will get lower over the next few months.

Mine does fancy measurements as well. However, for the time being it's the weight I'm interested in and nothing else.

Back