Day four, No sh*t!!!!!!!!!!

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Been on the refeed since friday so into day four. So far nothing in the toilet department. Me bum's puckered up like an old ladys mouth.

Anyone else had this? is it normal? are me guts buggered or do I need ducolax or a dynorod and some lube???

Starting to get worried now I mean all that grub just sat there :eek::eek:

Hi Cankster, I didn't experience that on the refeed but it might be worth trying the fibreclear. I hope it gets sorted speedily!

Yep I had the same trouble, perhaps try something like Fibregel to help things along a bit!

xx

I tried ducolax, it did work but it made me feel really ill. I have since gone onto taking senna every so often and psyllium husk with a shake and so far so good! I have also used latulose, which is a bit sweet and I am not sure if it would knock you out of ketosis, but it was ok for me. My chemist didn't want to sell me movicol with is a stool softener as it takes more water into the bowel, the chemist suggested the latulose as it does the same thing, pulling more water into the bowel to help move things along. Some people swear by ducolax, but it made me feel like I had been poisoned

Hope this info helps!

senokat work a treat ;) sexy...

Back