Step 1 Sole Source Day four... what a drag

Sheryl - I find weekends so difficult, I made Eton Mess cupcakes for family cake day today, it was so hard not to have one or even lick the spoon after!

It annoys me how easy I find the diet during the week and then how difficult it is at the weekend! I will be so glad when I have lost the weight I want and I can eat food again (obviously not the food I was eating before!)

D1985 - I love a subway salad so jealous of that! I am enjoying having bars but I don't feel as full from them as I do shakes. I try and have half and half so it lasts a bit longer. I have had one bar a day this week so think next week I will just a a few for the days I fancy eating something!

Week 1 -7lb :)

Hey ladies, well iv just been to get weighed today and lost 3lbs this week. That's my BMI at 22 now so can't continue with Cambridge :( wee bit gutted as I still want to loose about another stone-ish :( will just have to work really hard to try and loose that myself. Might even actually give slimming world a go to try and get the rest off :) have any of you tried slimming world? X

Hey Sheryl,

Well done on your 3lb weight loss, I guess if your BMI is down that low then that is a positive!

Deffo give something else a go if you want to shed that last stone. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to lose weight on a programme and then be told you have to stop.

I have been told that the Cambridge maintenance plan is similar to weight watchers. I have always got on with the WW programme. It is very focused on portion control and is light on carbs. I could be wrong because I have never done it but I think slimming world is a bit more lenient on the carbs and as you have been following a low carb high protein plan with Cambridge it may not be the best... I guess it is personal choice though and I am sure others may say slimming world is better.

Good luck with whatever you decide to go on to, with how well you have done with Cambridge I am sure you will get down to where you want to be :)

Week 1 -7lb :)

Back