Day/Meals Off

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has the odd day or meal off and does it affect your losses?

I would only probably do it if I go to a restaurant as I am finding it quite hard to find the syn values and would probably go over anyway!

I limit myself to one meal a week 'off' but I still try to choose wisely so I minimise the effect.

SW does say that the odd occasion to enjoy yourself and then get straight back on won't hurt, just have to ensure you don't let yourself Carry on the days or meals off.

it hasn't ever affected my losses but I do have a lot of weight to lose.

I tend to try and keep meals out as on plan as possible, we went to an really nice Italian recently and I had grilled asparagus with a poached egg for my starter and had fillet steak with no sauce and no chips with a side salad as my main. I felt really good about it. Probably was some syns in there (oil used to cook etc) but I was pleased with my choices and allowed myself a glass of Prosecco with my meal (6syns) and still really enjoyed it! They had other things on the menu I'm going to try next time - melon and proscutio starter and a grilled chicken frusili putanesca (they will be more syns for the proscuito and the olives and oil in the putanesca) but still better than saying sod it and eating brucetta and pizza or a creamy pasta.

Back