Day One....anyone else?

sunnydays

Hello everyone, Im on day one. I tried to start yesterday, but once I tried the original porridge, it put me off. For the last two weeks I have been upping my water intake, and cutting out my caffeine..I was a serious redbull and expresso coffee drinker! Thats was hard enough.

Now Im on day one, I was wondering if there are any other newbies? Im doing SS at the moment, I want to see how long I can do SS for. It would be great to give and get some support from others.

Im so excited about this!

I'm not new, but just wanted to say hi and welcome....
there are newbies all the time there will soon be someone to hook up with....
Look out for a team place as they are a great way of getting motivated..
As for how long you can SS for, i am nearing the end of week 4 at 100% ss and can't beleive how fast the last month has gone!
good luck with your plan.

x

Well done for getting to the end of week 4, I cant imagine getting that far yet! im just thinking day by day at the moment! How long do you plan to SS for?

hi there :)

I'm currently on day 3 of SS at the moment.I'm a restarter so I know that the "three's" tend to be the hardest - day 3, week 3, month 3 etc :)

as soon as you get past the first week you'll start noticing a difference though! Look at some before and after photos in the gallery or specific threads - it's AMAZING!

also I've found Mrs Lampard's blog to be tres inspirational....she's done SOOO well and when people can still be so positive even when it's hard it gives you hope that you can do it too! *are you liking the lil plug in Jess?! :D *

Good luck for today - remember to drink your water!!

Jacqui xxx

Hi sunnydays,
I'm on day 1 too. I did CD last year and lost 2st 4lb (put it back on and more!)
How are you doing?
I've had a banana shake and tomato soup and I'm going to have a hot choc and mint shake in a mo. Feeling a bit peckish but not too bad!

Jen
x

thanks for the welcome, Im finding it really inspiring on here. sorry for the late reply (I couldnt find my post ha ha!)

Had a few probs over the weekend, mainly due to not being able to stomach the soups or porridge, but have decided to go shakes all the way now. Just finished my first day today 100% cant believe its the end of day one! whoo hoo.

actually looking forward to getting weighed on Fri!

O/T - Jess you look like nicole richie in your photo, has anyone else said that?

xx

Hi Sunnydays. Its day1 for me today. Its been ok, have had headaches throughout the day and kinda feeling hungry too :( but nevermind, I keep tellin myself to keep going till ketosis kicks in and first WI. Good luck. We can do this. x

Hi Sunnydays. Its day1 for me today. Its been ok, have had headaches throughout the day and kinda feeling hungry too :( but nevermind, I keep tellin myself to keep going till ketosis kicks in and first WI. Good luck. We can do this. x

well done for getting thru the first day! just think this time next week you will have lost some weight and had your first weigh in! Hurray! Are you doing SS?

well done for getting thru the first day! just think this time next week you will have lost some weight and had your first weigh in! Hurray! Are you doing SS?

Yeah, Im doing ss and hopefully my first WI will be enough to keep me motivated and continue until target. x

Back