Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Hey everyone

Day 2 today a bit of headache but have to stick with this.....we all can do it

Hello! Just had my 2nd meal , a very yummy lemon yoghurt bar! Mmmm! Water intake going well, me and the bathroom are best friends! Lol :) hope everyone is okay? Xxx

Hi, I'd like to join too please!
Been a lurker of the boards for the past month while I decided if CWP was something I was prepared to do. Finally took the plunge this week and went to see a consultant, just have to get a doctor's signature because of a very slight case of asthma. Hopefully I can then get the ball rolling this week :)

Hey

I'm up for joining to! It's day 3 for me and finding it a little hard as all I can think about is food :( not going to give in to temptation though!!

Is 5stone to big of a goal for 12 weeks?

Xx

Day 1 nearly ver, I'm tired,hungry and feeling blurgh

Hello everyone.

I have 6 stone to lose to get to a healthy weight. I have picked up my packs this afternoon and am starting in the morning!

Hope we can be a good source of support to each other over the next few months!

Day 2 nearly over with 1 shake left to drink (I am going to try hot before bed)..

Hope everyone is doing ok and good luck to those about to start x

Good luck for people about to start :)

j3nn27 - I have 5 stone to lose. My CWPC suggested about an average of 1 st a month plus whatever loss for the first week which is usually higher. I have eleven weeks until a charity ball so would like to have lost as much of that 5st as possible by then but think I might not get to target in time. But if I can fit into a size 12 dress I'd be more than happy :)

Hi can I join too please. I have my 4th weigh in on Monday and have lost 16lb in 3 weeks. I am 12st 10lb and would like to be 10st 7lb. After the first month I am a very slow loser so 12 weeks probably won't be enough to get me to goal :(

Hi ladies

I'd love to join..

I started my journey last Aug/Sept time and so far have lost 73.5lbs. I too had close to 10 stone to loose now im at the other end and have 4st to go.. which Im so determined to get off me,fed up being fat!!
This diet does work and when life gets in the way you can still make the diet work for you. Really looking forward to sharing on our journey together

Jules

Hi Mia!

Well done on your 16pound loss so far!!

Don't beat yourself up about how fast your loosing the weight, it might be coming off slower than others but its still coming off and not on ! :)

Keep going it will be worth it in the end :D

Jen xxx

Morning everybody!!! Day 3!!!! Finding I'm struggling a little now :( I just keep drinking, drinking,drinking!!!! Lol ! Hope everyone is okay? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning,

Counting down the days to WI in now. The possibility of a good first week loss is keeping me motivated :)

Keep with it IRO, it'll all be worth it. It does get easier, food no longer affecting me and I look forward to my food packs instead. Looking forward to trying the bars. I've heard the lemon one is lush!

Day 3: Mornings aren't so bad. I struggled to sleep last night and had weird dreams. I'm still in bed having some hot water then looking forward to my first shake of the day. I think today and tomorrow will be my biggest struggle. I'm scared I'm going to break but need to lose 10kg!

I have 10stone to loose and today is my first step I weighed myself I'm 22st 8 I have 5 days worth of shakes but consultant is coming Monday to start me properly so I'm hoping I can stick with it and prove to myself as week as CDC I can do it so far I failed this like 25 times but I feel I want this and if I don't do it I will get heavier and heavier and more miserable so here I go , any support is great :)

Hi , I'm doing a mix of Cambridge and slim save , i'll join you as they are both VLCD i have 7 to lose , its day one for me today , and yes had many false restarts , I'm another of being interested but not committed .

Hello again, not finding day 1 too bad !!! Although I'm under no illusion this will be a walk in the park! Lol! I have got the golden vegetable powder which you can have in between shakes apparently , I was told this by my CDC ! I find its helping at the moment!! I'm thinking day 2 or day 3 will hit me like ton of bricks ;) hope everyone is getting on okay?!

Question time , with the veg drink , how much are you allowed on CD ?

Hi can I join too please. I have my 4th weigh in on Monday and have lost 16lb in 3 weeks. I am 12st 10lb and would like to be 10st 7lb. After the first month I am a very slow loser so 12 weeks probably won't be enough to get me to goal :(
Hello Hello ... seeing old faces .... wow 4th weigh in Monday , and 16 pounds gone , well done Mia , well i've been around but i'm starting a fresh today , just done them roast and i'm sitting here with a S&S spag bowl ....
how you getting on ?

Day 3: Mornings aren't so bad. I struggled to sleep last night and had weird dreams. I'm still in bed having some hot water then looking forward to my first shake of the day. I think today and tomorrow will be my biggest struggle. I'm scared I'm going to break but need to lose 10kg!
I can so relate to struggling to sleep and weird dreams , we have weird dreams all the time but because of the diet your remembering them more , its like the programe on TV when people eat late at night same thing, digesting food is harder.

Day two. Sneaky weigh in showed -5lb. I was fine this morning until about 4pm. I'm now hungry, tired and can't stop pooping!!

Can not wait to go bed tonight :(

Back