Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Hello Hello ... seeing old faces .... wow 4th weigh in Monday , and 16 pounds gone , well done Mia , well i've been around but i'm starting a fresh today , just done them roast and i'm sitting here with a S&S spag bowl ....
how you getting on ?

Hi Jackie :D - yes, I had to start AGAIN, can't let myself get any bigger. I have been really good this time round, I am doing a mix of Exante and Cambridge with more Cambridge coz I want to keep the calories down. I like Exante but I think I lose more on Cambridge, the only thing is the cost, such a big difference!

Once I lose a bit on the first month, you know me, I lose very slowly after that so dont know how long I'll be here this time :) How are you? x

I can so relate to struggling to sleep and weird dreams , we have weird dreams all the time but because of the diet your remembering them more , its like the programe on TV when people eat late at night same thing, digesting food is harder.

Thank you.

It's 6pm I'm really struggling now. Just had the tomato soup and will be having a vanilla shake later. I have had diarrhoea today too so that hasn't helped, and upped my water intake so replace fluids. I'm off to my parents in abit as we have people over so it's going to be hard to say no to food (I'm Indian so you can only imagine the yummy food they will have!)

It's day 4 tomorrow, will I feel any better?

I'm starting to get sick of the sachets too. And I keep thinking about my fave foods... Chips. Cheese. Pasta. Pâté. Pizza. Bread.

Help!

Start: 61.9kg
Goal: 52kg
Day: 3

Thank you.

It's 6pm I'm really struggling now. Just had the tomato soup and will be having a vanilla shake later. I have had diarrhoea today too so that hasn't helped, and upped my water intake so replace fluids. I'm off to my parents in abit as we have people over so it's going to be hard to say no to food (I'm Indian so you can only imagine the yummy food they will have!)

I'm starting to get sick of the sachets too. And I keep thinking about my fave foods... Chips. Cheese. Pasta. Pâté. Pizza. Bread.

Help!

iv had poops today, :(

Okay so today not too bad , been swimming in morning , porridge for breakfast and peanut bar for lunch, just got my shake to have, struggling a bit with the water ;( Hope everybody's doing okay! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jackie :D - yes, I had to start AGAIN, can't let myself get any bigger. I have been really good this time round, I am doing a mix of Exante and Cambridge with more Cambridge coz I want to keep the calories down. I like Exante but I think I lose more on Cambridge, the only thing is the cost, such a big difference!

Once I lose a bit on the first month, you know me, I lose very slowly after that so dont know how long I'll be here this time :) How are you? x
Hi Miriam , yes but once you come back you lose it , you get the weight off then go ob holiday and then we see you next year lol , but at least you are not just ppiling it on and thinking , what the H..
Yes , you get slow loses ..... but they are loses .... amazing to see you flying by on this . Hows the water going this time ?
for me Miriam , I played with it , you know me , i'm hoping this will be a new start and a new way of thinking . I have every reason to do it and none for Not .
Shame shan is not around miss her on here .
I will watch see how you do Monday , yes we both keep springing up on here lol

Thank you.

Help!

Ok each day is different on the diet , so think tomorrow maybe a breeze , but from one min to the next is different split second thoughts ..... yes carb thinking is normal , you will notice they also smell so yummy to , this diet also makes smells stronger . so yummy indian its ok , you can have it when you get to goal it will be waiting for you :)
someone on here who did Cambridge he told me it was too much water at once thats why i had Diarrhoea so to space it out the water .
So hard when every is around food and you are too and just knowing you can't have any , its like everyone merry and your not lol
keep busy , try that with the water .

Okay so today not too bad , been swimming in morning , porridge for breakfast and peanut bar for lunch, just got my shake to have, struggling a bit with the water ;( Hope everybody's doing okay! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yes hard drinking so much water at first soon you'll be feeling like that swimming pool haha

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, we CAN do this guys, if it was easy then everyone would be skinny. This is life changing and at time its going to get hard.

Im currently on week 3, and i can honestly say i never thought i would last this long, after week 2 u really just get on with it you stop drooling and dreaming about food and it becomes part of ur everyday routine.

To all the older Cambridge dieters well done on the weight loss that is AMAZING.Any tips?

E x

Hi all, another newbie! Just finishing day 3 and it's felt like my best day yet (day 1 definately was the worst). Headache went yesterday and not doing too bad with the water (just over 3L a day).

Looking forward to week two as I'm told you have more energy, feeling like a slug right now :( need motivation to get moving.

Day three here! Hubby starts his new job today, he was made redundant 3weeks ago, so eve been abit lazy, so today waking up at 6.30 has killed me lol

i had a dream last night I went on a girlie holiday...and I was thin!

its day two on the VLCD house , i'm off to zamba at 10AM . What date does the challenge stop ?

I weighed again today, I'm obsessed. Day three iv gone from 24.9 to 23.12!!

Day three here! Hubby starts his new job today, he was made redundant 3weeks ago, so eve been abit lazy, so today waking up at 6.30 has killed me lol

i had a dream last night I went on a girlie holiday...and I was thin![/QUOTE Good he got a job so quick . wonder if your dream comes true hehe . how much did you want to lose ?

i had a dream last night I went on a girlie holiday...and I was thin![/QUOTE Good he got a job so quick . wonder if your dream comes true hehe . how much did you want to lose ?
I have 178lb to lose :( x

Hey guys...

Day 4 today doing well but a bit tired..........i hope u all guys doing well :)

Back