Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Day 6 weigh in ano 12lb off. 2" off thighs and 1" off arms and 1/2 of boobs
wow , how you feeling ? Thats great . are you finding it easy ?

I do a mix of Exante and Cambridge Jackie and it works for me. Exante packs are 200 cals each compared to CDWP at around 135 and they do fill me up too. I buy the bumper shakes pack of Exante and get a months supply for £108 including delivery to your door. I mix with CDWP becasue there is more variety which stops me getting bored, plus I have lost weight before on CDWP. Saying that I lost 3 stone on Exante last year too but for some reason or other I just prefer CDWP.

I do a mix of Exante and Cambridge Jackie and it works for me. Exante packs are 200 cals each compared to CDWP at around 135 and they do fill me up too. I buy the bumper shakes pack of Exante and get a months supply for £108 including delivery to your door. I mix with CDWP becasue there is more variety which stops me getting bored, plus I have lost weight before on CDWP. Saying that I lost 3 stone on Exante last year too but for some reason or other I just prefer CDWP.
thats with delivery too , thats good to know . Yes you did well on Cambridge diet before but its the cost of Cambridge thats what we have to think about . as i'm having one bad shake after another on a diet thats like slim save which i can't mention but they are the same stuff its making me think where to turn next , i have two problems with Cambridge high bmi and cost , need form signed which costs too . all i know is i must stay on this for as long as i can . Yes i know what you mean about getting bored , if that happens its going to make make the diet too hard to stay on , i love the Cambridge bars and porridge and shakes ... Have you tried that new pasta one on Exante miriam ?

Haven't had the pasta, trying to take 'food' out of the equation all togther. Not a massive pasta lover anyway to be honest. I didn't like Slim 'n' Save at all, but cost for CDWP is very expensive compared to some you can buy with the same results. Sometimes I just can't justify paying it when Exante does the same thing. CDWP is my treat :) - couldn't live without mix-a-mousse x

Well done on the weight loss guys!!!!;) Great work.
:)

I have to agree the cambridge is very exepensive, its 58 euros a week here. but if it works i would pay anything!!!

Its the weekend now and this is when i find it hard have a friend birthday tomorrow night there having pizza and cocktails, just going to turn up when the pizza is finished.

Along with it being phsically hard i find it emotionally hard also does anybody else think this?

E x

hi all welcome to join ... you could be hungry because of the mug shots and soup , maybe try and go back to your ss and have 4 aday . once i did cabbage soup diet i was so hungry and ended up failing . mentaly hungry on ss 4 packs . but hungry as pains in tummy by the soup and mug shots

Thank you. I'm not finding it too hard at the moment I am trying to ween myself onto just packs. Water and black coffee are helping loads. Day 4 today. Had a look on the scales and seems to have lost 6lb which I am really happy about. I bought some ketosis strips and I seem to be in it so hopefully this will work. Motivation needed though.....

My weigh in is sat but I have weighed in a day early this week as it is my daughter's 9th bday at weekend.I've lost 9lbs so I am happy with that. I would like to lose 5lbs per week so 60lbs target loss in 12wks! Keep it up everyone!

Haven't had the pasta, trying to take 'food' out of the equation all togther. Not a massive pasta lover anyway to be honest. I didn't like Slim 'n' Save at all, but cost for CDWP is very expensive compared to some you can buy with the same results. Sometimes I just can't justify paying it when Exante does the same thing. CDWP is my treat :) - couldn't live without mix-a-mousse x
slim save yes not many I like on there , very thick the shakes . did hear pasta on exante was salty . doing so well Miriam

Well done on the weight loss guys!!!!;) Great work.
:)

I have to agree the cambridge is very exepensive, its 58 euros a week here. but if it works i would pay anything!!!

Its the weekend now and this is when i find it hard have a friend birthday tomorrow night there having pizza and cocktails, just going to turn up when the pizza is finished.

Along with it being phsically hard i find it emotionally hard also does anybody else think this?

E x
emotionally hard yes, is there a cure lol .... where abouts do you live , I see euros ....

My weigh in is sat but I have weighed in a day early this week as it is my daughter's 9th bday at weekend.I've lost 9lbs so I am happy with that. I would like to lose 5lbs per week so 60lbs target loss in 12wks! Keep it up everyone!
see all the 9's lol with you saying 5 a week , think best to look at peoples sig ... get an idea on vlcd

Thank you. I'm not finding it too hard at the moment I am trying to ween myself onto just packs. Water and black coffee are helping loads. Day 4 today. Had a look on the scales and seems to have lost 6lb which I am really happy about. I bought some ketosis strips and I seem to be in it so hopefully this will work. Motivation needed though.....
6 pounds is good .... yes it wont be easy , some people seem to fly by , whats their secret haha . Well guys I better go off to take my daughter to a ice skating party 22 miles away blimey .... then sunday got her grading for her green belt in Karate , so full weekend .

Ok guys, day 5. No longer starving, headaches gone, tiredness has passed & a little more positive than I have been all week, cravings are still niggling in the back of my mind but I'm pushing past them! Excited for my first weigh in on Thurs! Feel good :) I know I'm still going to have bad days but I know I can do this!

hit my first stone loss today :) day 8! x

hello id like to join to please :) im on day two.. 2nd time around and have 5st to loose... when i done cambridge previously i really found it helpful talking to people here... x

Hi, another 3lb off for me today. Can someone change my details on the table please :) x

Back