Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Hi there it's my 2nd day feeling horrible with this diet miss chewing food . Cambridge diet this my second attmept

Look forward to week 3 when you get the bars!! it's day 1 of week 3 for me and the bars are delicious as you probably know if you've done this diet before!! Keep going and think of the results!! Hannah x

I'm on wk 6, down a total of 24lbs delighted!

i got introduced to the bars this week there yummy it's like having a treat! Toffee and choc are my Fav, did anyone try the orange choc one?

how is everyone else doing?? it's hard when it's the weekend!

E x

I'm on wk 6, down a total of 24lbs delighted!

i got introduced to the bars this week there yummy it's like having a treat! Toffee and choc are my Fav, did anyone try the orange choc one?

how is everyone else doing?? it's hard when it's the weekend!

E x

Well done so far , I'm on my second week , weekends are very hard I'm scared to leave the house incase of temptation I had a good week last weekend was not good so this time I'm staying prepared!!

I have 10stone to loose and today is my first step I weighed myself I'm 22st 8 I have 5 days worth of shakes but consultant is coming Monday to start me properly so I'm hoping I can stick with it and prove to myself as week as CDC I can do it so far I failed this like 25 times but I feel I want this and if I don't do it I will get heavier and heavier and more miserable so here I go , any support is great :)

stay strong Sis
i need to loss 8 stones!!! we can do it

Look forward to week 3 when you get the bars!! it's day 1 of week 3 for me and the bars are delicious as you probably know if you've done this diet before!! Keep going and think of the results!! Hannah x

hi Hannah
any advise on how to do well on 1st and 2nd weeks pls??

Thanks hun delighted.

I think you come to a time where your motivated and your wont cheat.Keep focused.

Tip- Shake put glass in the freezer before hand so its cold and drink with straw.

For dinners i use my last soup at night and make it as a sauce for my dinner. Makes u fuller for longer.

I dont feel on bit hungry on it, drink looooads of water, and if u could drink the first litre of the day really fast is flushs u out.

I want to loose 6 stone.I can start feeling the bones back in my neck already, and my family notice aswell theres nothing better then other people noticing its makes u realise why your doing it.

E X

This forum is so huge....I am a newbie starting CWP for the 1st time tomorrow.

Challenges look to be a great way to join in and give & receive plenty of support.

Can anyone join in at any time? Will there be a new one starting any time soon?

Lost in Mini Mins here!

50 x

Hiya tomorrow is my first day have officially signed up today so feeling quite positive am sure that will change in a few day ha ha how long have you been doing it Alexandra x

This is to be expect for the next few days.

Dont worry completely normal just pop a few paracetomol and keep drink water hun.

Just get thru the week and you will be flying and much happier

E x

Thanks hun delighted.

I think you come to a time where your motivated and your wont cheat.Keep focused.

Tip- Shake put glass in the freezer before hand so its cold and drink with straw.

For dinners i use my last soup at night and make it as a sauce for my dinner. Makes u fuller for longer.

I dont feel on bit hungry on it, drink looooads of water, and if u could drink the first litre of the day really fast is flushs u out.

I want to loose 6 stone.I can start feeling the bones back in my neck already, and my family notice aswell theres nothing better then other people noticing its makes u realise why your doing it.

E X
hi good to see someone whos still doing well to spur us all on .... I have been off my plan and wanting to pick this back up again today . how are you getting on ? and how long since you've been on plan now ? I have 7 stone to lose .... that's why I don't want to lose anymore time .

Thanks hun,

I swear by this forum its great for support didnt tell much of my friends because i didnt want all the questions that would come with it.

Im still on plan, currently on wk 8 in total have lost 2 stone 3lbs couldnt be happier with it, hoping for 3 stone by the end of may. All my friends want to go to Las Vegas in October and the minute i heard it i wanted to make an excuse not to go because there all so thin, and i wouldnt feel comfortable lying around by the pool all day, hope that dosent sound silly.

If you fall off plan dont dwell on it just get straight back on, what plan are u thinking of?

I have around 6/7 stone also so we can do it.:) You never realise how much weight u have untill u get up on the dreaded scales.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

E x

Hi girls :)

I'm going for a nandos tonight, my first meal out since starting Cambridge. I'm on step 3 so I'm going to get butterfly chicken and a side salad, I am petrified!!! Hahahaha.

Back