Step 1 Sole Source Day one here i come!

Destination 119!

The day has arrived, quite looking forward to getting started. I'm off work until next week so thought now is a good time in case I feel a bit rough the first few days! Plan for the day is three shakes, cup of green tea and three litres of water....fingers crossed!

Anyone else starting today? Xx

Hi I'm day 5 so not far in front of u. How u finding it? Guess the 119 relates to the weight u want to be lol great name. Have u much to lose xx

Thanks for the reply! Now I've started I'm ok, getting going is so difficult...I work with people who are addicted to drugs and alcohol and my behaviour with food mirrors theirs in so many ways it scary - I literally feel like I'm breaking an addiction but I'll get there, feels different this time!

That's exactly the idea behind me name, well done :) Got about 5 stone to lose which is depressing but if I can get rid of three with this then I'm happy to do the last 2 with healthy eating...how about you? X

Hiya I've 3 to 3.5 to lose but would love to lose 3 by beginning December which I know is achievable if I stick to SS 100%. I'm 50 will see how I look after 3 down. I intend to do this (finances permitting) until I've done all the maintenance plans. How u doing ? xx

Back