Day one of many many many days until goal! Food diary.

Hi everyone, I am feeling lovely and full and pretty positive today I have had so many none starts, been full of how I am going to do it and then somehow got up and sleepily made myself buttered toast or something and thought darn I shouldn't have had that and given up like a silly so and so.
Today after a very long period of terrible knee pain in a job that requires me to be fitter than I can be at this weight I feel enough is enough I turn 42 in a couple months and need to take control and get my life in order.
I am an emotional eater, I don't smoke anymore and rarely drink but definitely overeat when things aren't right most of the time I eat pretty well it is just the snacking and I am sat here typing this now with a big full belly and a self esteem boost knowing that for one day at least I am doing what I should. Been a rollercoaster decade or so and now I am in a very happy relationship and saving up to get married and want to feel as good about the bod as I do about other things now.
Anyway following extra easy to start with to try that out.
Breakfast 2 weetabix - milk from allowance
Lunch chicken breast, tomato and a pear.
Tea spag bol with lean mince,onion, red pepper, passatta and spaghetti and a muller light for pudding.
Snacks 3 nectarines.
If any of you notice anything I could be doing to improve things then I would be glad of your input or if you wanna come say hi and tell me about your journey that would be lovely to. If not I will log on and woffle away to myself lol. x

Back