Day One of SS

Leahtm

Hi All

Title says it allreally Ia m on day one of ss, startd this morning after a meeting with a new counsellor who was lovely!!!

Not feeling to bad, gonna make my second shake of the day soon! Been drinking plenty of water and keepin busy!!

I feel like if I can get through today I knw I will stick to it!! Evenings are the worst time for me when kids are in bed and hubby raids chco tin but I am determined!! I will keep ya posted!!

Le xx

Good luck, you can do it xx

At night I read the posts on here. I also do a spot of window shopping on Next online and other sites and imagine myself thin and wearing lovely clothes. I also think about when I'm thin I'll be able to pick up all the bargains that my slim friends seem to find in the shops (I never seem to find any in size 22). This keeps me going. Good Luck and keep us posted.

Julie, I imagine being able to shop for clothes too! Well... shop for clothes and leaving a store feeling excited, not upset!

Hi Leah! You can do it! The first couple of days are the hardest, then it gets better! I also look at the ASOS clothing website and imagine myself wearing all the skimpY summer clothes! LMAO! It also helps that the weather is really lovely, so you can imagine what summer will be like!!Oh, and the main thing that keeps me going also is what people will say to me that haven't seen me for a while when they see the skinny minny that will be me!! Can't wait! we are all her for support chick! :) xx

Thanks all for your lovely messages and support!! Got through yesterday surprsingly well! Dont feel too bad today, havent had my shake yet but will shortly!!

I have new determination as my eldest daughter who is 3 keeps saying I have a baby in my tummy like her Aunty Sam( who is 6 months pregnant!!)!! I wouldnt mind but my stomach isnt that round!! haha

Anyway hope you all have a good day!!! Le xxx

Well Done for getting through day 1. I personally think it is the hardest! The weight will be falling off before you know it x

Good luck i found the whole of the first week really hard, headaches, tiredness hunger, you seem to be coping really well, i was going to say it gets easier but you seem to have under control good for you. x

Back