Day One of VLCD

Hi all!
Totally on my own here, so thought i would post. Today is day one of my VLCD and i'm thinking baout day three already. In the day I am at work , so i can keep myself occupied...what do i do when i go home? Evenings are the worse time for me, any suggestions? x

Hi Kelly,

Just wondering how your getting on???Today is my first day ;) Ok so far.....its not half nine yet though,lol! I think evenings will be worse for me, thats when i tend to eat more :(. Im on holidays from work for a week, thats the reason i started today,hopefully il be well into it by next week....heres hoping!
How are you finding the Slim & Save shakes?

Anyways, best of luck on your journey.
xx

hi kelly, there is a slim and save sub section above :) Good luck on the plan...

The Slim and Save products are lovely :) really nice the ones i have had.....

if you are struggling at home try and keep busy! does anyone snack on a little raw veg or salad? it should be ok do you think to have some carrots or maybe celery?

Do Slim and Save do bars?

I'm on All About w8 and we have to have a snack a day. I use the AAW snack bars, which are delicious. They do chocolate/coconut, chocolate and lemon crunch.

I tend to keep mine in the freezer anyway because they go rock hard and take ages to eat, but a good idea is to chop a bar up into bitesize chunks before freezing, then you have a supply of 'sweeties' to take you through the evening.

Val x

Oh those bars look delish!! I think I might order some of them because they're cheaper than the AAW ones. Ours are £1.95 each!!

Val x

val the lemon yog ones are lovely too!! they are smaller but only 139 cals ish...... you i suppose you could have 1 1/2 if you like :)

if you are struggling at home try and keep busy! does anyone snack on a little raw veg or salad? it should be ok do you think to have some carrots or maybe celery?

Girlsbig, if you are going to have some salad or veg then stick to the veg that Slim and Save recommend as these will be low in calories / carbs. Celery is ok but carrots are not as I believe that they have quite a lot of carbs (relatively speaking).

Back