DAY ONE ON CD AGAIN!!!

Hi!!

Hi Yummymummy,
I am hoping to start again early next week, did cd about 3 years ago and lost 2 stone now put it all back again, did LL last year but found it expensive and to be honest abit out of my league!! So I am starting back on CD again !!! To actually finish what I started have a long way to go and some dangerous waters ahead!!lol:gen157: Good luck and keep up the good work.......we can do it!! Love Izzy!!xx

Day 1 tomorrow

Hi YummyMummy,
Jo here....I am starting CD tomorrow......I can't decide whether I'm excited or scared??!:confused:
I lost 3 stones with LL last year, the 11 weeks before Xmas. I didn't complete the 100 days as I knew I couldn't abstain over Xmas. But I was very happy to have lost that much weight.
I can't pretend it was easy, certainly not in the early days, but I did it. I became incredibly unsociable in those 11 weeks because I really couldn't cope with people eating around me. I did cook everyday for my husband and 2 sons (age 11 and 9) but never joined them at the table.
Anyway, afer putting about 7-10lbs back on since I stopped LL, I've decided to give CD a go this time. My councillor will be calling round this evening at 5.30pm to get me going for my start tomorrow.
Good luck......we CAN do it!!:rolleyes::eek:

PS Anyone know how I can change my user name? I chose it when I was really low!!

Thank you....

.....for all your support - I'm sure I'm gonna need it.:thankyou:

PS I've e-mailed Pierce (techy guy) to change my user name;)

i re started monday from a weeks holiday!

Hi
I started Monday after 5 months of bingeing, it is tough no question of that after your first attempt it's always harder to re-start, but keep your goal in mind. I knew what to expect and still shocked at how down I felt yesterday.

Drink plenty of water make sure you have all your packs, keep paracetamol handy. Remember it does get easier :D

Thanks!!

Hi
Thanks everyone......have had to look at getting a CDC nearer to me, i did want one that was near my mum as she had lost alot of weight herself and was really keen about it all and it rubbed off on you, but she only does her CDC Mon-Thurs between 4 and 8 and I work late till 7.30 and its a 40 min drive so could'nt do it!!:( So had a look on the CD site and found a lady that will deliver every month to my house, Not really what I was wanting but at least I can get the stuff I need, and I can call her or mail her if I need any advice. Which is where this site will come into it's own, lots of info, friends and support and even meetings...what more can you ask for......keep in touch, be good to hear how all us 'newbies' are doing......Hugz Izzyxx:gen126:

Thanks for your reply 'dancing', my CDC will be calling in on me in the morning, to go over it all with me etc, she will come every fortnight for the first 2 months, which is better than monthly!! I expect she'll do all the business in the morning, really depressed about getting weighed:eek:, but at least I'm on the road to better health and funkier clothes!!!! Will start on the road to a better me on Monday after Mother's day as taking my mum out to lunch!! Thanks for all the support...really make's a difference...Izzyxx

Good luck

Hi Izzy,

Good luck with Monday. My CDC came round for the first time this evening and explained all. I am starting tomorrow.:eek::)

I'm setting myself much smaller goals this time than when I was on LL. My first being to remain on SS for as long as I can up to Easter. My CDC seems to be a really lovely and supportive person, who, luckily for me, will be coming every Wednesday.

I'm really worried about the first few days as I hate the headaches, cravings, etc :sigh: but I know I......and indeed you and all new starters....can do it! Yes we can. And I will use this wonderful forum to help me......which I should have done when I did LL last year.

AND I made my first step towards being positive by getting my user name changed from what I saw as a downer everytime I logged on. (Thanks Pierce!)

Take care,

Joanne

Hi All,
Thanks for the support 'Dancing' , how's the first day going joD63? Hopefully smoothly, saw my CDC this morning, she was lovely, went through most of it with me, measured me and weighed me.........was very shocked to see i have put on yet more weight so good job I am starting on Monday!! So I am all prepared for Monday now.......so rearing to go:p, feel relieved that its all over though was abit worried about this morning!!
Well enough about me how's it all going with everyone else? Be good Izzyxx

Day 1

Hi All,
Half way through day 1 and so far I am feeling ok. I've had 1 shake so far - cappachino - and enjoyed it. Had it cold mixed with loads of ice, crushed with my blender.
But I'm very cccccccold!!:gen125: I know this happens on this diet but it doesn't help when your boiler refuses to fire up to warm up the house or the water, and we've got to wait until tomorrow for the breakdown man to come :mad:. I really hope it's a simple problem like the pilot light and not a new boiler as that'll be very expensive :cry:.

Glad you are feeling better about starting diet on Monday, Izzy. I'm actually pleased to have started now, think the waiting was harder. Enjoy your 'last meal' on Mother's Day.

And Yummy Mummy to be, how's it going for you? Day 2 alrerady.....

Take care and keep warm.....:gen125:

How's it going?

Hi
How's it all going? You still feeling the cold JoD63 I remember when I did LL 3 years ago, I got really cold and headachy for about the first 4 days then it lifted though the coldness seemed to come and go......having to postpone alot of meals, I think most of my social life revolves round food!!! not good!! Going to a 'open mike' night at the local pub in a couple of weeks, should be a laugh!! and a friend's invited me to a point-to point meeting next sunday, so that'll keep me out of mischeif for a few hour aroung dinnertime!!
How are you getting on 'yummymummy' hopefully all going well still? Not long now till monday, quite keen to get going now i'm all sorted.....Anyway off to do the other half's tea...ttfn love Izzyxx

Day 4

Hi Izzy,

So sorry I didn't reply sooner.......you must be gearing yourself up for starting tomorrow.

Well I'm on Day 4 and no longer very cold.....little bit cold not very. It helps that our boiler has been repaired. However I'm struggling :sigh: today. It IS harder to do it again (even though I did LL before)....although easier with CD as there are so many more shakes/soups to choose from and I've liked nearly all of them so far. But I just want to eat!!!

Weekends are always harder for me.....I have 2 sons (aged 11 & 9) and a husband who I still feed as normal and the kids are always looking for snacks, etc. Also being Mother's Day didn't help either, as they wanted to treat me to a meal out.

But, apart from a nibble of chicken today, have stuck to it.

I keep saying to myself "it's not fair, why can't I be naturally slim?" "why can't I eat what I want?" These thoughts don't help. I know, but I can't help it.

Anyway, good luck for tomorrow.....be positive....you CAN do it!!:)

Joanne

Day One

Hi Jod63,
Sorry to see your struggling abit.....keep going...I just try to keep focused on how healthy I'll be and the nice clothes i would love to wear instead of the dark colours I always hide behind at the moment, I also don't want to look like a beached whale in my wedding dress!!!LOL...no seriously we can do this...the only person stopping us is ourselves...no one else, its in our hands!!
Today's gone ok, though feel cold and abit headachy at the moment and have pee-d for britain this afternoon!! Had a Chilli soup at 11.30....banana shake just now and will have a hot mint/choc for bed...on my 4th litre just now!!! But feeling positive I know that if I can just get past this week it will be ok....I always think you hit a wall at about the 4th/5th day.....and if you can get past that you'll cope!!
Well.....hope you've coped ok today be great to hear how your doing...chin up......Love Izzyxx

Hope everyone else is doing equally as wellxxx

Back