1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Day one on Slimming World...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by annaphylactic, 24 February 2010 Social URL.

1. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

Well, I am half way through my first day (green) and am absolutely STUFFED! I did go a bit mad with my food for today and have eaten LOADS - not sure this was a very good idea really - surely I won't lose weight pigging out so much(?!)... hmmm... to give you an idea, I have had:
    • Fat free Activia yogurt (Vanilla flavour) SUPERFREE???
    • Granola (Used as a HexB??, although it's not listed - can someone tell me if it is ok? If not, how many Syns-ish? There is nutritional info on the link... treacle & pecan, Lizi's - A Recipe for Living - Granola, Good Carb Food Company. I also have Original and Pink Apple & Cinnamon at home, be good if I can use them!)
    • Raspberries SUPERFREE
    • Lots of melon SUPERFREE
    • A raw carrot SUPERFREE
    • Lettuce leaves SUPERFREE
    • Sweetcorn FREE GREEN
    • Tuna (HexB - weighed out)
    • Fat free Hellmans Vinaigrette (49kcals/100ml, lowest cals in Tesco!) SUPERFREE
    • Baby Clementine SUPERFREE

My plan for tonight is to have a baked potato, loaded with baked beans and a bit of low fat cheese on the top (measured out - although I don't have scales, hmmm).

Could anyone give any tips about what I can snack on that isn't fruit/veg based? It's giving me an excitable tummy and I want something a little more fibrous and substantial!)

Anna x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kissme

kissme Gold Member

try this
  4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i would maybe have a Oat So Simple or a Paw Ridge sachet (you have to have one scan bran slice to make it a HEB) and use some milk from your HEA allowance.....yummy stodge!!!

Or how about making some SW chips/wedges - top with Paprika or Chilli Olive Oil (1 x tbsp for a HEXB) and you have a nice snack again!

5. chloebelle

chloebelle Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I started today too, am following EE.

Haven't eaten as much today as I probably could have as I got up really late, had an exhausting day yesterday so needed some rest!

I've had:

B - yoghurt

L - baked potato, tuna, 1tbsp mayo

D - spaghetti bolognaise

Hope I'm following EE correctly, will let you know how I get on
  6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Chloebelle, there seems to be a very distinct lack of any superfree foods, healthy extras and syns there ;)
  7. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Just a warning that I bought one of the fat free Hellmans vinigerettes (can't think for the life of me how you spell it - hope that's right!)thinking it was free but it's not!!it's actually half a syn for 2 tbsps.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.