Day one rant! (not all that bad though!):)

squange22

My first day of re-start is over and i feel okay! I think tomorrow and tuesday is gonna be the hardest however, so we'll see!!
I think the hardest thing for me is the 'boredom eating'.
Like today, my partner and i sat down to watch a film together and even though i managed to do SS for 10 weeks before without cheating, I found that i didn't enjoy the film at all today. Simply because i didnt have either a tub of ice cream or a big cooked dinner in front of me:(
What the hell is that all about? I mean, any normal person would be so 'into' the film they wouldnt even think about food (granted the film was good enough!)

just keep on thinking...nothing tastes as good as being thin feels and keep glugging at the water!! hehehe!
How is everyone tonight? xxx

well done on day one

Restarted myself today and feel ya pain haha

No I am good, very focused!! Needs to be done haha

Hiya, I'm on day 4 of re-start and starving - what about ketosis. But totally identified with what you said about film. I only enjoy things that revolve round food. eg. I was in Madeira at my sister's holiday home in July and she's going next week and all I can think about is the amazing restaurants, not the gorgeous scenery or anything! Now what is THAT all about?!

Hey Squange, Berry & Broxi... good to see you! Good luck and go for it honeys!

xxx

Back