Day one so far...

cheekychops

On a mission!
...has not been as bad as expected. :)

I had a shakey moment earlier, but I posted on here and got past it.

I'm almost at the 3 litre mark with water, aiming for 4, so I'll keep sipping away.

I have one shake left, I'm thinking I might have a choc mint with hot water. Are the shakes nice hot? Would I need to put cold water in first?

This board has been a great help to me today, from getting support, to the arcade to distract me! Reading previous posts has been inspiring as well and it's good to know so many people are in this too.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Brill well done, keep up the good work x

Sorry can't help on the hot shake thing, all I know is you shouldn't use boiling water. But wanted to say well done on getting through your first day, onwards and downwards!

Gxx

Thanks peeps :)

I had it with hot water and it was very nice.

well done on getting thru ur first day!! and a weekend day as well!---they r always the toughest!!! if u ever need any support u know now just to come on here there is always someone to offer it!! i have had a chocmint hot before but not boiling water. i let it cool a bit first!
good luck for the coming days they will be tough but just keep at it and after ur first week ur gonna feel sooooooooo good! and its gonna get easier!
x

The board has been great for me today, don't know how people cope without it!

I'm prepared for the next few days to be...interesting lol.

It will be hard until about day 4(ish), so hang in there and then once you are in ketosis you should find it easier.

Get ready for your chatterbox going into overdrive!

Love

Back