Day one tomorrow!

Mummyb33

Hi guys I'm back trying to shift this weight again, got the shakes sitting in the cupboard where they have been for months!! My Birthday is coming up and want to shift a bit buy then, then will carry on till Christmas, look forward to getting to know all better :)

good luck for tomorrow, awaiting delivery of my shakes and hopefully will be joining you in the journey soon xx

Restarting everything tomorrow
Had a downward spiral so back on tomorrow
Was meant to be Wednesday but same excuse don't worry I'll start tomorrow but tomorrow is 100%

Good luck, I am on week 2 and finding it all fine so far. Stay strong and focused.

Thank you skinny girl, day one going ok so far, I shake down, two coffees and some water. Just cooking dinner for my girls, so when they eat I will get on the computer and do the home shopping so I don't have the temptation of walking around picking up food!! ?

Hi mummyb33, it's my first day back too. I literally cannot fit into my clothes anymore, so back onto the shakes. It's taken me months to finally be ready! I have done it once, I will do it again! I haven't found it too hard so far. I have a lot of bad habits I need to address, like eating when I am not hungry, especially with a cup of tea and in the evenings. We should support each other...I am usually ok until I hit week 3 for some reason. I am just going to take it a day at a time.

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? x

It's day 6 for me. I found it all quite easy, however, I was up most of the night with my little one last night, so I feel really tired today. Tiredness is one of my main triggers for eating. I have eaten today, but as long as I can survive the day staying in ketosis I will be happy.

I still find it difficult to distinguish between being tired and being hungry. Both give me the prompt eat. So now I drink water first, if I am hungry then, I eat.

GSQ

Great advice getslimquick! You have done brilliantly with your weight loss, well done!

motherof2 said:
Great advice getslimquick! You have done brilliantly with your weight loss, well done!

Thank you. I can't say often enough that being slim is life changing. It's transformational. Feel so good - if only you knew how good it feels you just would not waver. Drink water and carry on its not for life but for now, then life changes for ever.

GSQ

"its not for life but for now, then life changes for ever". I've written this on my wall as it's so true, at a moment of weakness I'll chant this!!! I'm 21 days into a 100 day challenge nearly quarter of the way.

I love this forum!!

Butterfly_82 said:
"its not for life but for now, then life changes for ever". I've written this on my wall as it's so true, at a moment of weakness I'll chant this!!! I'm 21 days into a 100 day challenge nearly quarter of the way.

I love this forum!!

Thank you. Now I feel I am famous as well as slim!

GSQ

Back