Day One

Had my weigh in last night and ive only lost 2lb but het it is int he right direction so 5lb a week isnt bad. The women at the pharmacy asked if i had been cheating " how very dare she!!!" so we have put it down to water retension and totm last week. If i dont lose a bit more next week we will have to look at it again.

Where has everybody gone????, Ive got my 3rd weigh in todat fingers crossed

Best of luck hon!! xx

Thanks for that, i lost 5lb last night yay, but it was weird as i went to the doctors this morning and showed i had actually lost 9lb, super weird. lol

That's a huge amount hon. You weigh far less in the morning than the evening anyway - water weight

Well done huni keep up the good work xx

Thanks for your support people. Ive got two weeks left till i start eating again. I'am having a months break in September and then back on the Lipotrim from the 4th October for 8 weeks. Feeling confident i can keep the weight off or at least put no more on, dont even want to eat rubbish things and dont even think i could stomach them to honest, well thats how i feel at the mo. How is everybody elase doing/feeling?

Hi Cowslovemilk

How are you today? I'm a bit pissed of my family are going out tonight for a big dinner and I'm not going. I feel like throwing the towel in. But I have to admit getting into another pair of jeans on thursday that I hadn't worn in a year felt good. So I'll stick at it:-(

2 sizes...

Don't think about what they are doing... think about how great you are doing!

Find a movie or program on tv that you never get a chance to watch because they don't like it or snuggle up with a book.

hi lucy
i started today as well!! not hungry really just wouldnt mind sinking my teeth into somthing crispy! im finding the shakes awful and the bladder full! i got chocolate and vanilla too really wish i'd got the soup instead!!

Hi everyone,

Lucy you can take Nurofen or plain old paracetamol, it didnt affect my ketosis at all. I had my weigh in this morning and lost a whooping 9lb woooooooo hoooooooooo, well chuffed. Iam in week five now and cant believe i will have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks, its amazing. you newbies keep at it as it will so be worth it :)

Oh my gosh that's amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Has anyone heard from Will?

yup i miss his posts

It's a shame, but you never know :)

Back