Total Solution Day One

ianking

Thats about it really, day one, 12.45pm and not struggling yet. Will need support soon I would imagine. Stopping food is one almighty life changing desicion, so here goes.

Believe me if you can get past week one you can see it through entirely. I think I speak on behalf of most people on this forum when I say week one is by far the hardest, and from then on it just seems to get easier and easier until one almost forgets they are following such a restricted diet. You are correct, stopping 'meals' so to speak is a very BIG decision to make. However you must remember it is not forever, it is only life changing for as long as you need that intense restriction.
Mark my words, weeks down the line we will be having another conversation and you will be saying you have made a FANTASTIC decision. Good luck. x
:bighug:

Hi, thanks. I have to adopt a whole new attitude towards food as I love my food and eat like a pig, never stop. It is now day 2 and things are going OK. If I keep myself busy at work I am fine, however, when I got home and sat in front of the telly I really struggled but got through it so I look forward to struggling tonight again.
I know I should not have but I stepped on the scales this morning and they were good to me so that is motivation itself. I will not be doing it everyday because when it does slow down I do not want to get to disheartend.
Thanks again.

Hi, thanks. I have to adopt a whole new attitude towards food as I love my food and eat like a pig, never stop. It is now day 2 and things are going OK. If I keep myself busy at work I am fine, however, when I got home and sat in front of the telly I really struggled but got through it so I look forward to struggling tonight again.
I know I should not have but I stepped on the scales this morning and they were good to me so that is motivation itself. I will not be doing it everyday because when it does slow down I do not want to get to disheartend.
Thanks again.

Let me tell you now I ADORE food as much as, if not more than you aaaha. Coming from an Italian family as you can imagine food is READILY available and to no limit. If I can stick to Exante TS for 70 days I know you can to (plus I still cook for everyone in the house and have not cheated once). I too was the same, when sitting around a table with every one of my family members scoffing incredibly delicious food, I SERIOUSLY struggled. However I battled through and am here to tell the tale. :D
It is difficult and at times seemingly impossible, but as I said in my previous post, if you can get week one under your belt you are in it for the long haul. For the reasons you have stated in your response I weight myself once a week and no more, as whilst I know if on one occasion I had done well I would feel motivated and proud, but if the tables turned and I saw a gain or something similar I would probably, no DEFINITELY quit. That is a personal choice, but I believe it is the case for a lot of the people on this forum. I know you can do it. xx

Back