Day one

Indianprincess

Hi all. Just wanted to say helloooo. I'm on day one as the title says. I'll be sticking to this till my holiday in 5 weeks and then back again once I get back. Hoping to lose 2 stone by then.
How are you all getting on? How long have you been on s&s and lost in that time?
Need lots of motivation in the first few days :)

Hi & welcome! Only just finished my first week & lost 10 lbs so far, right there with you! :)

Hi everyone. Day one went surprisingly well. Could have had more water but I'm keeping tabs on that today. Here's to Day 2.

Hiya Marie. Yesterday was tough as it was my day off and I had to ask my other half to eat in another too lol.
Thankfully I stuck to it 110% but today I've woken up and feel abit rough. Must be the carb withdrawals.
How you getting on?

Once you get past day 3 or 4 it's all good so hang in there. I only lost 0.8 this week. Gutted but my totm so putting it down to that and hopefully have a bigger number next week. I'm in week 4 x

I remember when I did Cambridge diet a few years ago, I always sts when it was TOTM. So a loss is always a good sign.
You'll probably have a big loss next week so fingers x. How much have you lost so far?

Like you I did cambridge before and switched. Had a few cheeky days off and a well expected gain before starting slim and save. Lost 9 and a half the first week, then 3, then this week the measly 0.8. Looking at other people stats the losses seem to be the same as cambridge. Tho I find slim and save so much easier to stick to. So win-win :) x

I've just started today too. I previously did CD, lost 2 stone, worked up the steps refeeding & kept it off for 6 months. Then I slipped back into old habits and piled the 2 stone back on over 6 months so now I'm hoping S&S will inspire me to keep it off this time. Good luck all. The first week is the hardest. Every day is so long. X

Hi everyone. So I failed miserably after few days. I just can't get my head around VLCDs anymore. I miss my social life far too much esp with my other half. I did however lose 9lbs in those few days and have been on SW red days since Saturday and have lost 1/2 a pound since then which is good as I haven't gained at all. As I have so much too lose I'm happy to take an extra 6 plus months and enjoy life than to doing it quickly and be miserable. I am also in the gym and doing a mix of cardo and resistance. So let's see how that's goes. I'll update my weight on Wednesday which will be a week since my last official weigh in on here.
How is everyone else getting on?

Back