• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day one...............

bluemoon

Silver Member
Well here I am again! After doing well on cambridge a while ago, gradually falling off the wagon and then point blank refusing to get back on it, I find myself 2 stone heavier than when i started before!!!

Oh well you can't change what was so i'm now looking forward and after returning from a lovely all inclusive holiday yesterday i have started SS today.

So far so good but then it has only been a few hours!

I found this forum fantastic support last time round and am strangely excited about restarting (weird hey!)

So anyway a big hello to those that are still here and a good luck to those like me that are just starting out.

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck! I had my two day weigh in and check today and lost 9.5 lbs in TWO DAYS!!!!!So keep going and think of Summer clothers!

Good luck hun, let us know how you get on! We're all here for you :) xx

bluemoon

Silver Member
Well i got through day one and day 2 is almost complete! So far so good!!!

Well done hun, just think that tmrw you'll be on day 3 and burning fat! Wooo!!! xx

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Welcome back Bluemoon and massive credit for a great start!!!!! :D

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Welcome back, I too am back (again! LOL)

You can do it this time!! Keep posting! xx

bluemoon

Silver Member
Thanks guys, day three nearly done now. Am really hungry now though so going to have my last pack and hope it fills me up in the same way a steak with peppercorn sauce would!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Recipe Chat 1
SlimFast 40
Slimming World Off Topic 4
Syn Values 0
Lipotrim Forum 7