Day One

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BigPants, 7 January 2007 Social URL.

1. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Well today is day one and its not too bad so far. I have my distractions already to keep me busy. They are here (obviously), my daughters DS Lite, well if you can't beat them join them I say. Anything to keep my hands busy. I'll be a Mario Champion before I'm slim.

I have a cross stitch I'm hoping to give my Mum for Mothers Day and I might start scrapbooking I have all the stuff at the ready. Hopefully I won't have time to think about food.

So here I am two shakes down on day one but trying not to think of the long road ahead.

Has anyone else started today ?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done on getting through most of day one - wishing you well :D :cool:
  4. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

Hi i picked up my lipotrim pack today , so my first day will be tomoro ! well done on your first day hun , im sure u will do well xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.