Day one!!!

biglao

Thank you all so much for the kind words and pearls if wisdom. I was veery restrained last night at the party and I am glad I was, so today hasn't been too much of a hardship. I have even sat through the family eating a sunday roast and me with my bowl of chicken soup and a cup of peppermint leaf tea!!!! I think they felt worse for me than I did! Thanks for the heads up about salt... I nearly added some to the soup. I did have pepper though. I was actually quite surprised that I actually enjoyed it... wonders will never ceasae. Let's hope I am still as positive as the days roll on. I am just staying focussed on the thinner me. I will get there on this programme, especially with all the support from here. Thanks guys :D

Sounds like you've got the right PMA - you'll do great with that!!!!

(positive mental attitude - just in case :))

well done you that must have been reaaly hard but u done brilliant to stick it out clever girl x

Thats a huge hurdle on your first day! I hid away for the first weekend (I started on a Friday) so I didn't have to look at anyone eating. I would dish up the kids & my DH's meals then go do some housework. Then when I had peace I'd make up my shakes or soup. I like chili flakes added to the soup too?

Very impressed with your first day! don't think i'd have managed to not have anything - or might just have avoided the situation.

That's a fab start for the rest of your journey. Well done and keep going.

Well done for surviving!

The chicken soup is great! really feels like your having a proper meal!

Back