Day six

hally17

I'm on day six and I'm feeling the worst I've Felt all week,I'm so hungry! When will I start to feel normal? I've lost 12 pounds which Is the only think stopping me from eating

Hally, sounds pretty rough right now, but it gets better. A 12lb loss so far is great though and you won't regret pushing through the uphill parts of your journey. I almost caved in yesterday by the way, but so glad I didn't!

OO u lucky duck 12lb is fantastic!! I'm on day 5 and lost 7lb so far, so not bad. Keep going its worth it. I had to sit in a cafe that was serving breakfasts this morning as im a support worker for a lady and she wanted to go in for a coffee, the smell was amazing, but I was a good girl and drank my water lol, good luck to u x

Hey hally, Ur doin so well hun. Push tru it n by d time your weigh in arrives u will be so happy u didn't break it Hun. I had a tiny nibble last week n I so regretted it plus it knocked me out of ketosis. Not a good feelin n Ur doin so well x

Hally I know exactly how you feel!! I am on day 8 now and starting to feel a bit better, days 1-3 were fine for me, yeah I was hungry but I managed to push through. Days 4-7 were sheer hell, I felt so ill and weak and desperately hungry and totally miserable. I was really feeling sorry for myself and how I managed to get through it I don't know, I think this site was my saviour as there were some wonderful people helping me to keep on going. Today I'm feeling much better and I lost 8lb in my first week which I'm more than happy with. My hubby even said my ass looked smaller this morning and what more could you ask for as an incentive to carry on. If you can just manage to hang on a few more days you will see its totally worth it I promise you. You will feel so good about yourself if you can stick with it, I surprised myself because I have no willpower whatsoever. Just remember your'e doing this because everything else hasn't worked for you and it's your choice to do it, you are in control hun.

Well by the sound of it you all sound more enthusiastic than I am. This may sound like a silly question but what happens when you eat and your knocked out of k? Does it just slow you weight loss down?im just tearing my hair out, people are starting to look like pieces of food, I was talking to my friend in work and her head was a chicken Thigh in my head, it's laughable but it was hell

Sorry but I did laugh at that, very funny. I think if ur knocked out of k ur back in2 hungry zone. I could b wrong but I don't think bein out of k effect d speed of ur weight loss :)

Well by the sound of it you all sound more enthusiastic than I am. This may sound like a silly question but what happens when you eat and your knocked out of k? Does it just slow you weight loss down?im just tearing my hair out, people are starting to look like pieces of food, I was talking to my friend in work and her head was a chicken Thigh in my head, it's laughable but it was hell

Have you been knocked out of ketosis or knocked out full stop!? Sounds like you're hallucinating honey:eek:

Started this on Sunday, so on day 4 now. I did this before a few years back, got great results and then had a personal knock-back, followed by Christmas, followed by a very busy and rough year at work. I have tried so many other things in the intervening time, but nothing else works. Got some results with a very strict plan and gym routine last year, but went on holidays, came back and could never get back to it again - maintained for ages as I was working out so hard, but in the end the expense was too much and I was only fooling myself. Since then I've just been ridiculous and piled on weight in last 2-3 months - frighteningly so. Totally out of control and gave up on exercise - and I had actually been quite fit!!
After Christmas, tried so hard to just be sensible - couldn't! When I started getting out of breath walking across a room, it got serious - I've never been that unfit in my life before! Eventually decided I had to try this again. And it still took me a few weeks to start - the smallest excuse was a reason not to go to chemist and then when I did go, I had to wait a week as I had to read through all the literature and while that's great, I was hoping to take it home, read it and come back to her later - and I couldn't get back until following week!
Finally started last Sunday and the slightest encouragment from my husband would have me waiting until Monday - and when I smelt his dinner later I was regretting not waiting!!!!! It is so much harder this time - I think the first time the unknown was keeping me going across a few days and then I had the initial large weight-loss and that motivated me to keep going. I'm going for WI on Friday (day 6) as I can't make Saturday this week or next week. So I'm hoping a good result will rev me up to keep going.
But I have done 3 days........ and I'm half way through 4th and so far all I'e felt is extreme hunger - no headaches! My tummy was rumbling so so bad yesterday evening. I can't wait to get to where I'm not hungry any more - because I do remember this getting easier as time went on.

I haven't come out of k I don't think but was just wondering if you do eat anything does coming out k slow down your weight loss or does it just get you back into that horrible hungry stage? Sorry I'm not very clear Sandra xx

Frankie u sound very focused which is something you desperately need for this. I did this last year not for long because I wasn't as heavy but this time round seems so much harder, I think the first time around your going into the unexpected whereas we know what to expect now. I am so determined this time but so many times have wanted to throw the towel in xx

I haven't come out of k I don't think but was just wondering if you do eat anything does coming out k slow down your weight loss or does it just get you back into that horrible hungry stage? Sorry I'm not very clear Sandra xx

S'ok I understand now! The answer is both Hally depending upon what it is you've eaten......I doubt that it would make too much difference when you've still got a shed-load of weight to lose but the less there is to lose the more likely that you are to hinder your weight loss whatever, and however little, you eat....

Back