Day three... And I've hit a massive wall!!

Lucyo_x

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on here!

I'm on day three of the Cambridge weight loss plan. I am having SUCH a bad day. I feel bloated because of the water intake. Not feeling like I wanna have my shakes or soups. Really feel like giving up, and quite tearful too! I'm on SS and really missing food!

Any advice?

just keep ploughing on and think of your first weight loss next week, its always a good 'un and you'll feel much happier that you stuck to it! my advice is give it at least 2-3 weeks, the 3rd or 4th day always tends to be the worst but when you hit ketosis, you wont miss food as much and the water intake will become normal after a while. it is a very hard diet to stick to, but it does get easier after the initial food withdrawal. Trust me, the results are so worth it! :)

DONT GIVE UP!!!! in my best shouty voice!!!!!

honestly, you do feel bloated because of the water, and you do feel crap the 1st few days, but it really does pass... try and have yr shakes as these have all your nutrients you need... by the end of the 1st week you'll be glad you didnt give up, because if you eat and have to start again, you'll feel like this again when you re-start, its not worth it...bare with it xx

Come on!

Get through today, an hour by an hour. DON'T throw the towel in - if you do, you'll only have to re start and do you really want to do another 'day 3?' in a week's time? No. You don't.

Have a little break from glugging water- if only for an hour or two. Have a shake and make it into a 'mousse' - so just enough water to form a paste and pop in the fridge. This will stop you feeling that you have to drink yet more.

But really - keep going!

Lucy

I'm on day 23 of SS+ so still a newbie!

I know I couldn't do SS. If you feel like giving up, why not step up to SS+? My CDC, and others on this forum, will tell you that there's hardly any difference between the losses.

The crap feeling will pass. This diet is HARD but the results are amazing and your first week's weigh-in will inspire you!

Good luck x

Don't give up!
I've just finished week 1 and lost 10lbs in 1 week!
Its so worth it!
The time is going to pass anyway, so you might as well just do it!
DON'T GIVE UP!!xx

Please do not give up, you have done well to get this far and it will definitely be worth it. The water intake is a bit of a ***** to start with but it is flushing your system and getting rid of the excess water that your body has stored too.

I'm feeling like you too.
I'm on day 3 missing 'normal' food. Had my lunch shake too early and nearly passed out in tescos so grab a pack of punk and whites marshmallow biscuits they said far free just wanted a sugar fix.

Question: does everyone weigh out their veg to be exact? I've gone over slightly x

I'm on day 3 too... I have thought about food more today, but I am trying to focus on the end result and just hanging on in there. It will all be worth it!

I think the first few days are defo the hardest. If you can hang on in there and get through this first horrible bit, it will be so worth it when you get on those scales after a week. I lost 9lbs in week one which was a massive boost & incentive to keep going.

I wish you all the best of luck x

Back