Day three in the big Lipotrim House!!!!!!

mark101

So its day 3, and it hasn't been to bad...are you sitting comfortably, then i'll begin!

So woke up this morning and sat down to a coffee and a fag. Started feeling a bit weak, but had my chocolate shake and got ready for work, and was feeling ok.

I went to work and was feeling on top of the world. Work was going good and there was good craic in the office. I forgot my water bottle so went to the shop and bought a 2lt bottle of water. At 1pm i'd finished it off.

I went home for lunch and had another litre of water and done some washing.

Back to work and sipped over another two litres of water, but got a phone call from my chemist to check my progress, so thought i better check the water consumption, she didn't know but said she'd phone lipotrim and the offical line was 2-3 litres! oops i'd have 5 litres!! oh well! She also told me that i can have the listerine washwash, excluding the citrus variety.

All was well until i got home. I was on such a downer, felt so miserable and tired and hungry, actually nearly had a cry but john cheered me up and I watched harry hill's tv burb and phoned my friend for a chin wag, it all helped and feeling a lot better now.

Gonna go for a shower and snuggle up with john and watch a film.

Dunno if i'm in ketosis yet, wish it would hurry up!!!

P.S. John has done really well today and is in great form, thank god for him or i'd be under a bus!!!

Peace out guys!!!

Mark xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey well done you! Stick with it cos it gets easier :)

Well done! Keep going xxx

Hi Mark,

Well done for getting to day 3!

It is only natural that you feel a bit emotional from time to time as losing weight is an emotional journey.

Your body is going through a huge adjustment just now and withdrawal from carbs if you have not cut down before starting.

Take it easy for the first week or so, don't over do it as you might feel more tired and out of sorts but this will soon pass and you will notice your energy levels rise along with your mood.

Most people get a buzz on weigh in day that helps propel them through the second week...

Love Mini xxx

Mark well done..day 3 for me too hehe

Hi Mark,

Well done for getting to day 3!

It is only natural that you feel a bit emotional from time to time as losing weight is an emotional journey.

Your body is going through a huge adjustment just now and withdrawal from carbs if you have not cut down before starting.

Take it easy for the first week or so, don't over do it as you might feel more tired and out of sorts but this will soon pass and you will notice your energy levels rise along with your mood.

Most people get a buzz on weigh in day that helps propel them through the second week...

Love Mini xxx

Aww thanks for that...gonna give it my all!!!

Last edited:
So its day 3, and it hasn't been to bad...are you sitting comfortably, then i'll begin!

So woke up this morning and sat down to a coffee and a fag. Started feeling a bit weak, but had my chocolate shake and got ready for work, and was feeling ok.

I went to work and was feeling on top of the world. Work was going good and there was good craic in the office. I forgot my water bottle so went to the shop and bought a 2lt bottle of water. At 1pm i'd finished it off.

I went home for lunch and had another litre of water and done some washing.

Back to work and sipped over another two litres of water, but got a phone call from my chemist to check my progress, so thought i better check the water consumption, she didn't know but said she'd phone lipotrim and the offical line was 2-3 litres! oops i'd have 5 litres!! oh well! She also told me that i can have the listerine washwash, excluding the citrus variety.

All was well until i got home. I was on such a downer, felt so miserable and tired and hungry, actually nearly had a cry but john cheered me up and I watched harry hill's tv burb and phoned my friend for a chin wag, it all helped and feeling a lot better now.

Gonna go for a shower and snuggle up with john and watch a film.

Dunno if i'm in ketosis yet, wish it would hurry up!!!

P.S. John has done really well today and is in great form, thank god for him or i'd be under a bus!!!

Peace out guys!!!

Mark xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Mark :D sounds like you and John are 'in the zone' !!

stick with it.....

Debz xxx

Well done to the both of you!
Low points will come, but there will be so so so many more high points during the journey that you will forget the low days very soon after they have passed!

lol no food to give any energy for that lol
Even on a VLCD you can find that kinda energy from somewhere! lol ;) :D

I was only (trying) to be funny! :p

Most people do say that libido dips while on a VLCD.
Can't say I've personally had a chance to find out yet......

I was only (trying) to be funny! :p

Most people do say that libido dips while on a VLCD.
Can't say I've personally had a chance to find out yet......

this is my 2nd time on LT it didnt dip ... trust me ;)

Back