Day Three - Need Help

Chev13

Glass of wine anyone?
Hey All,

Seriously in pain, stomach really hurts, but i guess this is a good sign,

Want to go out tonight, but not sure what to as might be tempted by a bottle of wine, also not sure if these pains in my stomach will get worse,

Well,

Guess i answered my own question,

If any of your fabulous people are on msn, feel free to add me, [email protected]

Be great to talk some you socially,

xx

>>BIG KISSES<<

Mark,
I hope you feel better soon... I've added you to my msn... not sure what to tell you about the stomach cramps as I've been lucky enough not to suffer. I do like to go out and stick to water... I like to pretend that it's something more exotic like a vodka and tonic!! It makes me feel better!! (I know ... nuts!!)
Anyway... really hope you feel better soon mate

Mark believe me I'm a wine'aholic (in a nice way), love the stuff but I'm not tempted seriously as I know it's not worth it, much rather be slim - can always drink wine in a few months when I'm all done diet wise, please don't have any.

Re the cramps, I had a funny stomach after starting and had loose bowels but that didn't last more than a day or so - after that it's more a problem of not being able to go.

Hey Girls,

Thanks for the messages,

Didn't go out in the end, went to a freinds and cooked them dinner, (problem of being and ex chef)

and to my surprise i wasn't tempted to eat any of it, and as my seasonings are good i didn't need to taste either,

Equally didn't drink any wine, stuck to Water and Tea, :) :)

Well, Hope your alright,

Catch you soon,

>>BIG HUGS<<

Mark

Well done Mark :clap: you've done really well there fighting that one ;)

hiya mark and katie me had stomach cramps and loose bowels too,yuk!
mark your great, my boyfriend is an ex chef and he rarely cooks for me and yet your doin it when you cant eat.amazed xxredhedxx

Back