Day Two - 2.5 syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by out to lose, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. out to lose

out to lose Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    very good day, banana and mullerlight for breakfast, scrambled eggs (milk HXa) with tinned tomatoes for lunch and chicken (HXb) stir fry containing carrots, cabbage, beansprouts, sweetcorn, onions and egg noodles for tea. Snacked in the evening on fresh fuit salad (Apple, Banana, Grapes & Strawberries)with mullerlight. My only syns were from a much needed Gin & slim after my youngest had wound me up!!

Last edited: 27 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    You are only on day 2? You should be having maximum Syns and you shouldn't go below 5 in a day. If you start out not having enough Syns you will have nothing to cut back on when you hit a plateau

4. out to lose

out to lose Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm thinking of saving them up and having a beer or two at the weekend...I assume you can still carry syns over from day to day but not week to week! Correct me if I'm wrong...please...it's been a few years (about 7) since I last did SW and am doing it from home!

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should still have a minimum of five a day though. And if you don't mind me saying you aren't eat very much. You hardly had anything for breakfast and lunch. I take it you were doing a green day? if I were you I would add in more free foods to these meals as well as increase your syns.

6. out to lose

out to lose Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ok thanks...I'll try to have 5 a day at least. Although I have to say, I'm not left being hungry..it's an improvement as I used to have no breakfast and only a sausage roll and bag of crisps for lunch, so I am eating more than normal.
    Tonight I'm making a beef stew and am going to have dumplings (7.5 Syns) so that should be an improvement.

Last edited: 27 January 2010
  7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yes, sorry, you can use them weekly. In which case there's nothing wrong with going lower some days and higher on others. But as Circes said, you need to make sure you are eating plenty

8. out to lose

out to lose Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you both for your advice, I know it will be important for me to get advice and support on here, especially as I'm dieting from home. xx

9. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aah that's nice! Helping other people helps us keep on track as well so it's a two-way thing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.