day two of the rest of my life :) my weightloss journey

bubblyuk

If I don't lose weight I will die, harsh I know but those are the cold hard facts, my beautiful children will grow up without a mum but I'm going to change that, I WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT :)

I'm so excited to be a "normal" person and not afraid to walk down the street for fear of people shouting abuse at me from car windows, or being able to.go.to.my children's parents evenings or school shows.without.the worry that the chairs will collapse under my weight, just simple little things that people take for granted I have never been able to do because of my size, I've never been on a plane, never learnt to drive, can't go on fair rides with my kids, it's these little things I want and WHEN I get them I will never take them for :)

I'm going to be following the weight watchers pro points plan and I just know I'm going to do it once and for all, it's like a little light has come on in my head and told me this is it, it's now or never, literally life or death, and I have me we felt this before, for the first time ever in my life I know I'm going to be slim and healthy, and do you know what? IT FEELS AMAZINGGGGG :)

im ok now, i have finaly got my mind set on losing the weight for good, im feeling positive i can do it this time, i have my eye on the prize lol how are u?

hi, hows your week going? i am on my 3rd week (weigh day tomorrow) - every jan i start a new diet but i soon lose my motivation but this time it feels different for me i refuse to say i am on a diet, i am just being careful and will not feel guilty if i eat something naughty! i dont like to put pressure on myself but would like to lose 100 pound this year which i think for my size i can do :).

Back