Day Two Too

trixiefoofoo

Well, ending day 2...and I'm waiting for the bad stuff to kick in.

Maybe I'm tempting fate...but I feel great.

Have a little grumbly tummy both days at about 10.30am [for some reason?!]but seriously, I'm not hungry and as yet haven't had any headaches, shivers, aches etc...
Hope they don't kick in now!

Just can't think more than a week at a time - but may not be a bad thing.

You guys on here are fab though - what a support network :hug99:

Hope I can use you all regularly x

Well, ending day 2...and I'm waiting for the bad stuff to kick in.

Maybe I'm tempting fate...but I feel great.

Have a little grumbly tummy both days at about 10.30am [for some reason?!]but seriously, I'm not hungry and as yet haven't had any headaches, shivers, aches etc...
Hope they don't kick in now!

Just can't think more than a week at a time - but may not be a bad thing.

You guys on here are fab though - what a support network :hug99:

Hope I can use you all regularly x

Well, you seem pretty well set up with all the early side effects so you'll know what to expect if they pop up - make sure you drink the water to help with the grumbles - come on here anytime you like - we're always here good or bad :cool:

You sound really positive and upbeat and I'm sure that helps. I was forewarned about how bad the first week was and it really helped me get through it with my sanity intact! The first WI is so awesome it makes it all worthwhile so keep focused on that.

Good luck.

x

the fourth morning I felt a little rough but it passed after an hour or two I got through it by uping m water intake

It's the end of my day two too - and you're lucky! I have had side effects. It hasn't been very pretty.

So I'm chuffed it's working out so well for you - and fingers crossed it gets a bit easier over here too :)

Good luck on day three. Keep shaking!

Good luck MISS POSITIVE AND KEEP ON TRUCKING!!!

You will get through Day 3 just fine. I was quite lucky 'cos I didn't get any headaches, just a funny vague feeling!! It was quite trippie at work that day :D

But seriously, I think everyone's experience is different. Like I said Day 3 was the worst for me, but only due to the vagueness- some people find Day 4 or 5 harder. But once you get through it- it's all plain sailing! (unless you have to resist a Dr Who birthday cake in week 2- which I did, phew!)

Good Luck for the rest of your week! xx

Back