Day1 Lipotrim started!!

taradorff

Im on day 1 and I feel really good today about LT this time :) I've been on this msg board reading msgs on eveyones success stories which is keeping me strong, just gonna take it one day at a time. I took suggestions and I threw out all food. So even if I wanted to cheat I cant.:)

Well done on starting your journey. Its tough but its very much worth it. wen you see your first loss you will be so happy you will forget the first week withdrawals just keep a bottle of water close and you will get threw it.

hello there and welcome. good luck on your journey, you are very wise to just take it day by day. im coming to the end of day five, taking it day by day is whats seen me through! i'm not going to lie to you, i have felt very tired and kind of ill, but i have had enough of carrying the extra weight,moaning and not doing anything about it.

it comes to a point when you just say "enough is enough". any time you feel like giving up, think about what you want to achieve, how you want to feel about you and drink that water! you feel better the next day trust me...lol. this site is wonderful as you know so keep reading. also look online at clothes and imagine yourself in them....it really helps with visualising how you are going to look. it also passes the time when you get tempted!

keep us posted hun.x

Well done on making the decision. This is half the battle. Your first week will fly in. Keep busy and drink water at every opportunity. Keep sipping as this will help keep the hunger pangs at bay and will prevent headaches. Lots of luck.

Back