day14 2nd weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saffron, 6 July 2007 Social URL.

1. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi every1, hope you are all ok, well today i went and got weighed i only lost 2lb but am ok with that as have not been feelin well this wk, i woke up tuesday with a nasty cold and TOTM :cry:, weird thing is i normally crave chocolate big time when totm is here but this wk i havent am really pleased i didnt tho :). dispite feelin ill ss has gone great:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rolo

rolo Full Member

Well done, i reckon you'll get a big loss next week.

Roz x

4. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    2lb is still a good loss :).

If you carry around a 2lb bag of sugar around with you for a day you would really notice it!!

Also many women retain water around TOTM which may have distorted you loss for this week.

Well done on you loss and also well done on sticking with SS when you have not been well.

5. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    [​IMG]

well done
    keep up the good work
    kaz :D

6. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    2lbs is great. You lost 8lbs first week which is fab especially as you've not got a lot to lose. I think it is hard when you haven't got that much to lose and you look at other threads where people are losing huge amounts, it's tempting to compare your losses. But honestly you are doing great. You're well on your way to losing a stone. Most people lose a stone a month...looks like you're going to do that.
    Keep up the good work.
    Ceri

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.