day14 2nd weigh in

saffron

Gold Member
Hi every1, hope you are all ok, well today i went and got weighed i only lost 2lb but am ok with that as have not been feelin well this wk, i woke up tuesday with a nasty cold and TOTM :cry:, weird thing is i normally crave chocolate big time when totm is here but this wk i havent am really pleased i didnt tho :). dispite feelin ill ss has gone great:)

2lb is still a good loss :).

If you carry around a 2lb bag of sugar around with you for a day you would really notice it!!

Also many women retain water around TOTM which may have distorted you loss for this week.

Well done on you loss and also well done on sticking with SS when you have not been well.

13862scvd89dboc.gif

well done
keep up the good work
kaz :D

2lbs is great. You lost 8lbs first week which is fab especially as you've not got a lot to lose. I think it is hard when you haven't got that much to lose and you look at other threads where people are losing huge amounts, it's tempting to compare your losses. But honestly you are doing great. You're well on your way to losing a stone. Most people lose a stone a month...looks like you're going to do that.
Keep up the good work.
Ceri

Back