DAY2 STARVING!!! :(

frankiebaby

Hi ppl this is my second time on lipotrim. 1st time i had no problems and even the early days were a breeze. This time round is a nightmare I've started and stopped a couple of times over the past few weeks and suffered a total lack of will power. I've had serious words with myself and am determined to stick to it again. I've used this forum loads the first time round but never commented before. But this time I think I need the extra help grrrr. Is it always more difficult second time round? :(

Hi frankie,

I'm on day 2 too and I've done the LT journey before 5 years ago through personal circumstances I didn't do the maintenance properly and put the weight back on and more :-( but finding that reading the posts on here and the amazing stories, I'm keeping the faith! How much are you wanting to lose? Xx

2 stone, I know to some that doesn't sound a lot but I know I've hit that slippery slope where I'm getting out of control with food intake. I just want to be back to where I was when I finished my last lipotrim venture because I was a lot happier and felt so much better in myself. I think I thought no problem ill just jump back to lipotrim for a few weeks but didn't count on it being this difficult, as like I said I breezed it last time. I've wasted so many shakes doing 2 days here and there then caving in. Which resulted in a sod it attitude and stuffing my face grrr. Feeling determined not to cave in again so thought I would turn to here to keep me focused and sane lol

I just wrote a whole reply but it hasn't come up... Stupid phone (or my brain has just lost function) I'm hoping to lose the 2 stone I've put on since my last relationship with lipotrim.

I know that doesn't seem too much I suppose but I know at the moment I'm on a slippery slope to ending up where I started. I've wasted so many shakes doing 2 days then caving in and then eating to the point of bursting. So annoyed at myself and my lack of will power. It's like someone else enters my brain and makes me eat when I really don't want to, then the guilt sets in. Grrr I'm promising myself to get to grips with it this time tho. This site and the people on it are a god send for me today x

Easily doable chick, you can do it :) just weighed myself and I'm 14-9.5 :-( bit of a journey ahead for me! Xx

Hi Frankie

It does seem to be more difficult 2nd time round, but just remember it's the first few days and your weightloss at the end of week 1 usually makes up for all the discomfort you are going through. Just a couple more days and it will get much easier, keep going luv x x x

Thanks I hope tomorrow will be a little easier :/ just went for a sleep to try and pass a few hours. So glad I can just sit and read through posts to pass more time x

That's what I've been doing apart from the sleep thing! I've just had my last shake of the day- mmmm!! Has anyone else been grouchy today? I'm like a bear with a sore head:-( xx

A very sore head lol I feel your pain :) I just had my last shake too. I made a coffee cooler thing with it, I'm a bit of a coffee addict! Prob why I have the bad head

I lovvveee coffee! I'm just about stomaching the choc flavour! Could only have strawberry the last time so progress! Have you tried the chicken soup? I tried it the once but not sure whether to try it again incase I barfed like I did last time!! Xx

What day are you on natalia? You only have a little while longer before you made it through another day! Xx

Hi Natalia hopefully after you get weighed and see how much you've lost all thoughts of Chinese will vanish :) not long to go. Kath I hated the soup last time but it was during summer, I've tried it this time and used lots of pepper for flavour. Loved it, bit like a cuppa soup

Oooh cup a soup sounds Amazeballs right now! I think I'll get one on sat I have to get my sachets although it'll only be day 5 nearly halfway there! Xx

I've been wanting to get a stock of sachets in but after my previous failed attempts I want to wait until I finish week 1. I know once that's done it'll be easier. Fed up of wasting money and only lasting 2 days grrr

Yep I know what you mean- wasted sooo much money on it! We can do it!! Feel the positiveness xx

Back