• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day2

Smurfette

Silver Member
S: 14st1.0lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st12.5lb(13.45%)
So Far so good.... This is normally when I've caved on my last 2 attempts at starting TFR ... The need for food overwhelms me ... But the news I got yesterday is still turning my stomach so at least some good has come of it! Whatever keeps me on the right road eh?? Quick question regarding coffee - I got canderel sweeteners today- they r okay right? Is it just coffe u can have like no cappuchinos?? I would normally have them minus the chocolate but what's the recommended approach?? Thanx smurfette xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SandraB

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
So Far so good.... This is normally when I've caved on my last 2 attempts at starting TFR ... The need for food overwhelms me ... But the news I got yesterday is still turning my stomach so at least some good has come of it! Whatever keeps me on the right road eh?? Quick question regarding coffee - I got canderel sweeteners today- they r okay right? Is it just coffe u can have like no cappuchinos?? I would normally have them minus the chocolate but what's the recommended approach?? Thanx smurfette xx
Tablet sweeteners are fine, def no cappuchinos cos they're made with milk! Never mind the chocolate......

Smurfette

Silver Member
Thanx sandraB xx

S: 24st0lb C: 14st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 9st1lb(37.8%)
hi
how are you getting on with day 4 or 5? still going strong i hope your not far off first weigh in and that will push you forward for the next week x x

Smurfette

Silver Member
Hi so so hopeful... Am still sticking to it so far ... The weekend has Been busy with Xmas shopping decorations and all that - a welcome distraction ... Early to bed has helped!!! Will keep ye posted as the week goes in xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 9
Lipotrim Forum 49
Weight Watchers 7
Exante - Weekly Weigh In 11
Introductions 3