day2

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Smurfette, 9 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    So Far so good.... This is normally when I've caved on my last 2 attempts at starting TFR ... The need for food overwhelms me ... But the news I got yesterday is still turning my stomach so at least some good has come of it! Whatever keeps me on the right road eh?? Quick question regarding coffee - I got canderel sweeteners today- they r okay right? Is it just coffe u can have like no cappuchinos?? I would normally have them minus the chocolate but what's the recommended approach?? Thanx smurfette xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Tablet sweeteners are fine, def no cappuchinos cos they're made with milk! Never mind the chocolate......

4. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    Thanx sandraB xx

5. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    hi
    how are you getting on with day 4 or 5? still going strong i hope your not far off first weigh in and that will push you forward for the next week x x

6. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    Hi so so hopeful... Am still sticking to it so far ... The weekend has Been busy with Xmas shopping decorations and all that - a welcome distraction ... Early to bed has helped!!! Will keep ye posted as the week goes in xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.