day2

Smurfette

Silver Member
So Far so good.... This is normally when I've caved on my last 2 attempts at starting TFR ... The need for food overwhelms me ... But the news I got yesterday is still turning my stomach so at least some good has come of it! Whatever keeps me on the right road eh?? Quick question regarding coffee - I got canderel sweeteners today- they r okay right? Is it just coffe u can have like no cappuchinos?? I would normally have them minus the chocolate but what's the recommended approach?? Thanx smurfette xx

So Far so good.... This is normally when I've caved on my last 2 attempts at starting TFR ... The need for food overwhelms me ... But the news I got yesterday is still turning my stomach so at least some good has come of it! Whatever keeps me on the right road eh?? Quick question regarding coffee - I got canderel sweeteners today- they r okay right? Is it just coffe u can have like no cappuchinos?? I would normally have them minus the chocolate but what's the recommended approach?? Thanx smurfette xx

Tablet sweeteners are fine, def no cappuchinos cos they're made with milk! Never mind the chocolate......

Thanx sandraB xx

hi
how are you getting on with day 4 or 5? still going strong i hope your not far off first weigh in and that will push you forward for the next week x x

Hi so so hopeful... Am still sticking to it so far ... The weekend has Been busy with Xmas shopping decorations and all that - a welcome distraction ... Early to bed has helped!!! Will keep ye posted as the week goes in xx

Back