Day2

char1990

So I weighed myself this morning after having a pretty good 1st day - maybe had a bit too much coke zero but hey ho - and I've lost albs! Obviously its water weight but still made me smile a lot .. 3lbs a week is my aim but would love an 8lb loss for my 1st week - fingers crossed! xox

*not albs - stupid predictive text - FOUR lbs lol xox

Well done but try not to weigh yourself every day sometimes the scales play tricks and it can be disappointing. Good work.

I know its a bad habit which I can't seem to break but staying at a friends house for a few days so have no choice but to not weigh myself. Its going to be hell though :/

:) cheers .. excited to get in the 13's! That will be a major step for me I think .. Hope you don't mind if I add you? xox

thanks hun :) .. day 3 been n gone almost n its been so easy! pretty much no hunger, no headaches, just fine :)

weighed myself this morning, on day 5, and its that TOTM and I've lost 8.5lbs!!!!! Amazing! Love it! woooo

Thats amazing babe, which shakes u liking the best? I had a porridge thought id ease myself in2 the 1st day lol just contemplating which shake 2 have for lunch x

cheers! :) .. The bars r my favourite! choc n toffee :) .. but out of the shakes out defo the strawberry .. I can take them all if need be but the choc one tastes like chocolate n dirty water lol but its not awful - just not the best .. oo did u have exante porridge? they gave me 5 free packs of porridge which is good but haven't tried them yet. What they like? xox

Well done Char. Keep up the good work

Back