day4 and feel like i wanna eat!!!

bexterj24

hi guys so im on day 4 and been ok all day and now im feelin like i wanna eat. i got bad head n feelin full of a cold :( im not gunna eat im determined to carry on i just dnt wanna give up.xxx

Nahhhhh u not wanna give up, day 4 u should be very pleased with ur self u got this far , day 5 catching up very fast , it wont be long now honestly it does get easyer :) hang in there

Come on Bex! try and get out of this frame of mind and get the determination you had on day one!

Keep yourself busy!

Have a candlelit bath and really pamper yourself!

Im day 4 too - yesterday was hard and today too....mostly due to the fact that I only have strawberry shakes and they are my least favorite, seems a bit like a chore to drink them.

Come on lovely - not long to go now and it will be day 5 for us, then sooooo close to our first weigh in!!

Keep strong xx

You are hitting your toughest days of week 1 that's all ladies, keep strong and don't give up yet. Try and see the week out and get to your first weigh in. It may not be the diet for you but if you don't give it a good shot you will never know. Please don't give in now you are nearly there, that 1st weigh in will lift your mood i promise. You can eat again, just not yet, it's not forever! Good luck with rest of your week.

Don't give up you have done so well.

I am on day 4 also and almost crying at the thought of having to watch my folks eat roast chicken followed by chocolates it seems. I feel a little hungry with all these amazing smells coming from the cooker but pleased I have managed this far!

:cry:

Last edited:
You've all done soooooo well. This diet is probably one of the hardest to get into but once you're a few weeks in I promise you it becomes second nature and is seriously so easy! It gives back everything that you put in so be good and you'll be rewarded with those lbs melting away before your eyes! :) x

Come on Bex! try and get out of this frame of mind and get the determination you had on day one!

Keep yourself busy!

Have a candlelit bath and really pamper yourself!

+1 :)

i knw your all right n im not giving in no way no how. think i will go pamper myself n have a lil word with myself get bk in the frame of mind. i knw i can do it dnt help being due n kiddies driving me mad lol. im sure i will feel much better in the morning.

thx guys xx

Awww i've been the same today and i'm on day 4 too, the day is nearly over though wooooo.

I'm quite proud though i've took the husband food shopping and he filled the trolley with crisps etc annnd I cooked him pizza but I didn't even want a piece.

Like my supportive Hubby said "You've started it now, you got through the hardest bit you don't want pizza ":D

I've just used some of my vanilla shake as coffee mate with about 4 sweeteners in it as a treat.

Glad you don't want to eat and your determined to do it :D:D:D

When you waken up tomorrow and realise you are still going strong, you will feel on top of the world....I say that to all that are on Day 4-5 and struggling..........Day 7 and Weigh In is around the corner :)

Hang in there, you are all doing incredibly well!

i knw your all right n im not giving in no way no how. think i will go pamper myself n have a lil word with myself get bk in the frame of mind. i knw i can do it dnt help being due n kiddies driving me mad lol. im sure i will feel much better in the morning.

thx guys xx

me either love, no way Im giving in!! Have the same kiddie problems, my 4 yr old told me to 'just sit down and eat your dinner' when I was fussing over her to hurry up and eat!

Heres to day 5....and 6....and a whole week!! xx

hey sweetie i was the same on day four and i was full of cold so i took a sudafed and had a cold for a day or two and then it was gone.probably just my body getting used to the change. im on day nine now and theres no headaches and i dont want food at all so come on sweets you can do it you know you can..tomorrows another day! enjoy your pampering session,, and emmievic you should do the same! x

Back