day4

terri.c

Hi everyone,;) started LLT on Tuesday 4/1/11, never done it before. lost 2 and half stone at SW last year and have put half a stone on over Xmas. starting weight is 13s 11, hence have 4 stone to lose.i would lobve to get some support off u guys as split from husband 3 weeks before Xmas and i guess my self esteem is in the gutter at the mo- but hey, onward and forward:D.
checked my wee today and got ketones in it!! is that good?
any one know how much weight people usually lose in first week? i am having about 3 litres of water a day, is this enough?
Good luck everyone xx:p

Hiya terri

My you have been through it haven't you. People have different weight losses there first week so I wouldn't got on any particular number, 3 litres or water are fine, I know now that coffee and tea are included as fluid now (it wasn't when i first did this diet).

I hope things get sorted for you soon xx Maxi xx

Good luck hun! You'll do amazing on LL. It truly is the best weight loss program in the world!
And this site is amazing! The amount of support you get from here is unbelievable!
Join us on the January thread as well! :)

Good luck, this really is a life changing diet especially the therapy, you will be a slimmer stronger more confident person in no time at all. Can't wait for an up date

Hang in there terri... and you'll start seeing results in no time...
respect-048.gif

Good luck, terri. You won't regret doing LL! It's brilliant! Sounds like you've had a tough time recently. Be kind to yourself. If you're in ketosis it should get easier (physically) from here on in. Mentally is another story, but that's what your group and us (!) are for!

:welcome2: Terri
Let's hope that 2011 will turn out to be your year and be a great new start in your life.
Sorry about the marriage break-up. Just remember when things are tough - they never stay the same. Things will change and when you are down - there is only one way to go.
Good for you for deciding to start LL now.
Good luck xx:)

Back