day8 and starving!

juiceylucy

Hi,
I'm on day 8 ss and starving I don't think willpower will last for much longer! Has it taken anyone else this long to feel the benefit of ketosis?

Yes me! I am also day 8 of SS, I do not feel so hungry in the day but my tummy gurgles like mad at night and my sleep isn't great. I had a SS+ meal last night and that really helped and i think it has also kept me going today as feel less hungry however I'm eager to stick with SS longer but have an SS+ day as and when I need one. Lots of people mix these two plans like this. X

I can also feel very weak leading up to the time I am due a shake. I am back at work next week (teacher) so am anticipating *possibly* switching to SS+ if I don't manage so well in the week but hoping it will help being busy and in routine!! X

I've been holding out for ketosis to take away the hunger it's not happening I didn't even consider ss+ meal. I'll trythatif this keeps up. Also I got bars for the first week could these be keeping me out of ketosis?

I think being busy and in a routine will help you I work as a live in carer so can have lulls in the day which is when my thoughts turn to food!

Maybe the bars are? My consultant wouldn't give me them til week two x

My CWPC won't let me have bars til week 2... X

I'm not allowed bars til week 2, I think it WAS Ketosis related...

I have felt better tonight even without a meal so a SS+ here and there I can definitely see the benefit of!

Sorry my Internet was playing up didnt realise I had posted!!!

Keep it going because I'm on day 9.
I feel a bit hungry but I just keep drinking water or have a herbal tea.
I learnt the trick is water and keep busy.
I wish you the best of luck and just remember you got this far and you can go keep going.
Or close you eyes and imagine yourself a couple stones lighter that what keeps me going.

Back