Days away......

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by jocandoit, 22 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jocandoit

jocandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    After 17 days of being a Dukan angel, I am off to my mum and dads for a few days to celebrate my birthday. They know I am following this plan and support me 100% but I am petrified of falling of the wagon there!

I am going to allow myself a few drinks tomorrow evening (my actual birthday) and will then follow that up with 2 days of PP to balance out before weigh innext Wednesday. Do you think this the best plan of action? I know I shouldn't have anyhting to drink, but I don't want to deprive myself!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CC

CC Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    It's totally up to you - but it would be a shame to throw away your excellent work do far....
    Could you not make Dukan friendly muffins with "frosting" and try and stay away from alcohol? I have read on here that alcohol is a bad idea when aiming for mild ketosis.
    Pre Happy Birthday by the way!!! :)

4. jocandoit

jocandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks!! How would I make Dukan friendly frosting?? Sounds too good to be true!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.