Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Days away......

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by jocandoit, 22 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jocandoit

jocandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    After 17 days of being a Dukan angel, I am off to my mum and dads for a few days to celebrate my birthday. They know I am following this plan and support me 100% but I am petrified of falling of the wagon there!

I am going to allow myself a few drinks tomorrow evening (my actual birthday) and will then follow that up with 2 days of PP to balance out before weigh innext Wednesday. Do you think this the best plan of action? I know I shouldn't have anyhting to drink, but I don't want to deprive myself!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CC

CC Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    It's totally up to you - but it would be a shame to throw away your excellent work do far....
    Could you not make Dukan friendly muffins with "frosting" and try and stay away from alcohol? I have read on here that alcohol is a bad idea when aiming for mild ketosis.
    Pre Happy Birthday by the way!!! :)

4. jocandoit

jocandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks!! How would I make Dukan friendly frosting?? Sounds too good to be true!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.