DC order status: Packed - on it's way?

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Hope it turns up today as want to get out tomorrow lol It's like a second christmas isn't it waiting for your parcel!

Hey there! I was rather frustrated today as I expected the D/C parcel to arrive today and I waited in alllllll day for it :(

but then I received an email telling me it was dispatched and I should receive it tomorrow! so look out for an email hun, and dont stop yourself from doing what you usually would ;)
x

Thanks - just checked my email and it's on as despatched. Maybes the driver got lost in the Midlands today :8855:

Bit wary though, thought it would be DHL doing the courier'ing but my email says CityLink - they messed me about before christmas, gave my meat hamper to an agency driver first thing on a monday morning and he just drove around with it until bringing it back to the depot at 10pm the next day without even attempting delivery!

At least nothing needs refridgerating in the dietchef pack but it doesn't instill much confidence... :(

Hi
I got my parcel today - was tracking it all day long via internet, and was annoying the receptionist every hour to see if it had arrived (got it sent to work). Much like a child at Xmas I couldn't wait to get it open and look at all the yummy food! I have already tried the Treacle and Pecan Granola with a vanilla muller light yoghurt and it was amazing! I was pleasantly surprised with the amount in the meal pouches and am really looking forward to them. Soups have never been my favourite thing, but I ordered mostly the thicker sounding ones so that they are more like stews. I was surprised to find a pedometer in the box too, and even more surprised to see that the box had done 259 steps on its own! LOL
It is my B'day tomorrow so won't start DC as I will be mostly sleeping (refuse to work on B'day having restarted school on it for most of my youth) and then I will eat myself a birthday cake!
Thursday is D(C) Day, but for a change I am not dreading it, or wanting to pack in as much 'real food' eating as possible!
I am watching the Paul McKenna programme on Living TV as well as hoping that a double whammie of eating slower and 'consciously' as well as having a smaller portion of proper food, not the chemical filled low fat, no fat, no sugar so-what-is-it-made-out-of-then 'food' will make me feel better and lose weight!
That's my rant over for the day!
CB:)

Will keep my fingers crossed that it arrives for you. It must depend what area you are in as my deliveries arrive at an annoyingly early 7.00am. Mind you depot is down the road so they have no excuse hehe!

Hmm, the Treacle and Pecan Granola is lovely. I struggle with the soup for lunch so have it for breakfast and granola for lunch - weird yes, but it works for me.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Hey there! I was rather frustrated today as I expected the D/C parcel to arrive today and I waited in alllllll day for it :(

but then I received an email telling me it was dispatched and I should receive it tomorrow! so look out for an email hun, and dont stop yourself from doing what you usually would ;)
x

Getting worried now ordered at 8.00am Monday and haven't received an email concerning delivery. How long should I have to wait ????:confused::confused::confused:

Ohh Shep, I dunno luv!
I ordered mine on sat but monday should ensure a delivery for today... if you can wait it out as long as you have the payment reference from D/C then it should arrive today!
it is so frustrating, my status says its still on its way to the depo... hope the depo isn't far!
keep us updated! ;)
Coll x

Ohh Shep, I dunno luv!
I ordered mine on sat but monday should ensure a delivery for today... if you can wait it out as long as you have the payment reference from D/C then it should arrive today!
it is so frustrating, my status says its still on its way to the depo... hope the depo isn't far!
keep us updated! ;)
Coll x

Sure will, just waiting is boring so I'm doing a mini spring clean, carrying the door bell chimer with me, just to make sure don't miss any knocks on my door. Let me know when you get yours. Hope it arrives soon for both of us.

Good luck :)

Mine is 'on the van' it says - hope it hurries up as wanted to get out for 12.30 today grr, they'll have to come back another day otherwise. Slow soandsos!

Have a Happy Birthday ClairBear!

:birthday:​

Did they send you another email to tell you? my status still says its on its way to the delivery depot.....
I'm getting quite hungry now

No other email - the status has just changed on the courier site, I followed the tracking link in the email?

You poor thing eat something else for now!

at least thats what I'm clicking! I have nothing really in the flat to eat except frozen chips and I do not want to eat them!
thanks hun!
hope they get to you soon!

Happy Birthday Clairbear!

Hope all your parcels turn up today - can't have people starving whilst waiting :)

Caroline

Mrs are you being HARDCORE having nowt but DietChef stuff in the house then or have you just not been able to get out to the shops after waiting in for your parcel to arrive for yonks? :8855:

lol, I have been on w8 this week as I brough it before xmas. and when I started I threw out everything and told fam and friends to take anything they like, the frozen chips remained as noone wanted them lol my hubby has been away for a month now and returns on fri so no food in the house for him, I may make my self a cuppa with proper milk (I sill kept this for visitors) I'm just very impatient esp as the depot is only 45 mins away from me and my status say my order has not even reached their depot so i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place lol
x

*sighs* not come yet so unless they turn up as I'm going out the door it'll be a redelivery for me or left with a neighbour - grr for the slowness!

Hope yours comes soon Mrs and Shep! Off for a bracing walk into Manchester, hoping I don't slip and fall on m'bum! :eek:

Surprised with the DC delivery. I ordered one last year on the internet and it arrived at 9 am the next morning.

My daughter's also arrived very quickly

Irene xx

I'm suprised myself, but part of the reason could be is that this has cost me £190 and like anthing that costs that much you panic when you do not see it! and also I have so much to do the washing machine packed up before xmas and I need to get to the laundarette as I only had yesterday off and today off to. yesterday I spent indoors awaiting D/C not knowing they send you an email when it hits one of the depots. but then I got that email 17:45 yesterday and now its almost 1pm so am a little miffed lol!
sorry for my grumpyness people!

I'm suprised myself, but part of the reason could be is that this has cost me £190 and like anthing that costs that much you panic when you do not see it! and also I have so much to do the washing machine packed up before xmas and I need to get to the laundarette as I only had yesterday off and today off to. yesterday I spent indoors awaiting D/C not knowing they send you an email when it hits one of the depots. but then I got that email 17:45 yesterday and now its almost 1pm so am a little miffed lol!
sorry for my grumpyness people!

I kow wot you mean £190 is alot of money, I still haven't received an email ot delivery, something better happen soon.

Back